Homebrewing is becoming a very popular hobby, and people are starting to take the craft more serious than they have ever before. With the best bottle label machine of 2021, you will be able to not only brew up the perfect batch of your own craft beer, but you’ll also be presented an opportunity to show off that great-tasting batch of beer in style.
We understand that it can sometimes be difficult to find the right bottle label machine, especially if you are planning to present your beer professionally – think about selling your own craft beer brew at a local festival, for example. This is why we decided to delve into this industry and see which ones are good, which ones are great, and which machines will simply be a waste of your money. We’ve researched and discovered the five top-rated bottle label machine, as well as one to avoid.
Reviews of the 5 Best Bottle Label Machine, Plus 1 to Avoid
1. Mophorn Round Bottle Labeling Machine Review
We’re kicking off this post with the best bottle label machine of 2021. Now, we looked at a large variety of these products to find the top one that you can buy – and the Mophorn Round Bottle Labeling Machine is definitely an option to consider for anyone who would like to label bottles quickly and effectively.
The machine is made from stainless steel for better durability and offers a semi-automatic operation that ensures bottles can be labeled quickly – in fact, the product is able to label as many as 40 bottles per minute. Various settings of the machine can be adjusted in order to accommodate the specific container or bottle that you need to label. The manufacturer assures customers that their labels will be applied perfectly with no visible bubbles at all. You can use this bottle labeler with a variety of containers, including glass bottles, plastic bottles, PET bottles, and even metal bottles.
To watch the Mophorn Round Bottle Labeling Machine Review on YouTube, click here.
2. Primera AP362 Label Applicator Review
The best automatic bottle labeling machine for people who have a higher budget and need a product that can label a more significant number of bottles in a shorter period of time is the Primera AP362 Label Applicator. This one is perfect if you intend to sell your brew to customers, whether privately from your home, by distributing them to local stores, or by setting up a shop at a local market.
The Primera AP362 Label Applicator is able to apply up to 1200 labels in a single hour. The product features a semi-automatic operation and can be used to apply labels to bottles, tubes, jars, and cans. You can select to apply only one label to the front of the bottle or add an additional label to the back.
To watch the Primera AP362 Label Applicator Review on YouTube, click here.
3. Take-a-Label 11000 TAL-1100MR Manual Review
If you rather prefer the best manual bottle labeling machine, then you should take a look at the Take-a-Label 11000 TAL-1100MR Manual. This is a round product label applicator that is used to apply labels to a variety of round-shaped containers, such as bottles and jars. In addition to the main product that ships with only one of these machines, you can also select to buy bulk packs if you are planning to set up a larger operation. Bulk packs can contain up to five of the machines.
The Take-a-Label 11000 TAL-1100MR Manual makes the process of applying labels effortlessly. All you need to do from your side is set up the labels roll, add the bottle, and then turn a handle. The machine will do the rest.
To watch the Take-a-Label 11000 TAL-1100MR Manual Review on YouTube, click here.
4. The Label Wizard Review
The best homebrew bottle labeler for those of you who are concerned about the manufacturing brand might be the Label Wizard. This is a very popular option that many people are using. It is a type of manual label applicator that is easy to use and extremely compact – you can carry this portable device with you wherever you go and apply labels on the go.
The Label Wizard is not only great for applying labels to beer bottles but is also compatible with jars and wine bottles. The product comes with a full alignment setup that gives you the ability to ensure each label is placed perfectly without being crooked or developing bubbles during the placement process.
To watch the The Label Wizard Review on YouTube, click here.
5. The Label Wizard Adjustable Review
The Label Wizard Adjustable is an upgraded version of the previous option we listed, simply called The Label Wizard. This one has a few tweaks that make it an ideal option if you are looking to apply labels to bottles of different sizes – you might want to bottle your beer and present them in different bottles, as not everyone has the same appetite. This bottle applicator comes with a shelf that can be adjusted in order to easily accommodate larger or smaller containers that you wish to label. The device supports bottles with a diameter between 2.5cm and 7.6cm. The Amish Craftmanship ensures the bottle label machine will last for a very long time, even with frequent use.
To watch the The Label Wizard Adjustable Review on YouTube, click here.
Avoid – Start International LAB01 Manual Bottle Label Applicator Review
We’ll finish off the list of bottle label machines that we present to you today by also considering one to avoid bottle label machines on the market. There are a large number of these products out there on the market that is unlikely to offer you the particular functions and performance that you might desire – and the Start International LAB01 Manual Bottle Label Applicator is one particular option that we do not recommend to the average homebrewer. Sure, this option might have some useful features to offer you, but consider the fact that it costs almost $700 for a bottle label machine that has a manual operation. This means it does not have the same time-saving features to offer you as an automatic one would have. This is also a relatively heavy device, which makes it less compact and portable than some of the others that we have presented to you in this review post.
To watch the Start International LAB01 Manual Bottle Label Applicator Review on YouTube, click here.
2021 Buyers Guide to the Best Bottle Label Machine:
A bottle label machine can come in handy in a large number of cases, but to ensure you are buying the right one that will offer you quality and convenience in one single machine can take some time. We found that there are hundreds of these machines on the market – so, the question now is how do you choose the one that is right for you.
Unfortunately, too many people just grab a random one and then expect it to work great. This often leads to disappointment. By taking a couple of things into consideration, however, you can quickly filter through the bottle label machines that are available and find that one that won’t disappoint you and offer you quality label applying abilities and a faster way to apply these labels to your bottles.
3 Main Points to Consider:
- Quality: With a product like a bottle label machine, the very first factor that you should consider is the quality of the product. This is a particular area that many people skip, only to find that they are disappointed once the label machine arrives at their doorstep and does not offer them the quality that they expect from such a product. There are various aspects of the particular product that you need to take into consideration in order to determine its overall level of quality – the quality will, after all, determine how long you will be able to use and how well the machine will be able to apply labels to your bottles. Start by looking at the materials that the brand used to manufacture the machine. Wood and metal are two particularly popular materials, and both of them can provide excellent performance. When the right type of wood is used, there is no need to worry about the wooden parts of the machine wearing out over a short period of time. Metal ones will not deteriorate at all. While it is important to take the materials into account, we also highly suggest you take a look at the brand as well. There are quite a large number of brands that have their own bottle label machines on the market, so it can be hard to know which particular brand you should really buy from. Do some research on each of the brands that are offering you a bottle label machine. See if you can find reviews on products that they have sold their customers. This will essentially give you a good idea of what you should expect from the brand that you might want to buy from. Good reviews often equal a good product, while bad reviews may yield a product that will not be usable for a significant period of time.
- Operation: Consider the operation of the bottle label machine that you might be interested as well. In essence, you should look at how the device works, what makes it “tick,” and consider any particular convenient features that come with the particular machine that you are interested in. A lot of these products do not have a place to mount a roll label at all, which means the roll will need to be housed on an external surface or perhaps an “add-on” that you attach to the bottle label machine. If this is the case and the product does not come included with this add-on, it means it will cost you extra, something that you should try to avoid. There are some of these products that come with added accessories, such as extensions that can be hooked up to the main label machine in order to place labels on larger bottles and jars. Some of the machines out there are also more versatile than others – you might find a couple that will only allow you to place labels on beer bottles, while others can also accommodate wine bottles, jars, and other items.
- Price: The price of the bottle label machine that you are interested in should also be something that you take a look at. This is important because there are some manufacturers that will charge too much for such a simple product. For this reason, you need to do your research well and compare multiple products in order to find the one that is of appropriate quality and offers you a balanced price. You also need to consider how much money you can spend. The prices charged by the brands that manufacture bottle label machines vary – quite a lot. It will definitely be useful to first take into account the specific budget that you can set aside for this product. When you have a few options that you are considering, it might be a good idea to list them next to each other. Take a look at their features and quality, and then compare their prices. You will sometimes find that the most expensive one that is available won’t necessarily be the best one you can opt for. This is an important tip that can save you a lot of money.
Should you get a manual or automatic bottle label machine?
There are different types of bottle label machines available on the market, and not all of them work the same way. This is why it is crucial that you do some research before you decide which option you want to buy – you first need to decide which particular option you would ultimately like to buy. If you do not buy the right one for your particular homebrew operation, you might end up with a device that takes too much time and effort, or one that is unable to use the particular labels that you would like to apply to your bottles.
The primary ones that you get include a manual option and an automatic option. Many of these bottle label machines are sometimes promoted as semi-automatic as well.
An automatic or semi-automatic option can help to save you a significant amount of time when it comes to applying labels to your special bottles of beer, or whatever you decided to brew. Manual options often tend to take much more time to apply these labels, and they tend to be much slower. With some of the automatic and semi-automatic options available on the market, you can apply labels to 1000 or sometimes even more bottles in an hour. A manual bottle label machine, on the other hand, will only do a few of these labels at the same time.
Is a bottle label machine worth the buy for homebrewers?
A lot of people who are brewing their own beer at home are wondering whether or not they should invest in a bottle label machine. Unfortunately, this is a question that only you can answer. You need to decide if you wish to label the bottles you use to add your beer or another type of beverage that you brewed into, or not.
For many people, simply adding their brew to a bottle is good enough. Others, however, might want to show off their special brew by adding a professional label to the bottle. Thus, it all comes down to how you want to present your brew to friends, family, and acquaintances.
There are cases where a bottle label machine becomes an ideal asset to your homebrew operation. For example, let’s say you are brewing your own craft beer recipe and planning to sell your brew to people at a local farmer’s market or a festival. In these cases, having your own custom-made labels on these bottles can be very helpful. You can even include your contact details on the label – this way, people who enjoy your brew will be able to get in touch with you if they wish to order more.
How to build a bottle label machine DIY?
Whether you want to place labels on a weirdly shaped bottle or container, or you simply like explore your creativity, there are many reasons why some people prefer to create a DIY project and make their own bottle label machine. The good thing about this process is that you do not necessarily require a lot of equipment and tools.
There are different ways that you can make your own bottle label machine, and it is important to explore all of your options. You will also need to take into account the specific types of labels that you wish to apply to your own bottles and perhaps also the reason why you are considering a DIY bottle label machine instead of buying one that has been premade for you.
In most cases, a bottle label machine that you build at home will be similar to a manual option that you can buy at a variety of stores.
When it comes to setting up your own bottle label machine, you could decide to use an existing one on the market as inspiration. There are different types of materials that you can also use for the process – wood, plastic, metal, and more. See what will work best for you and then go from there.
Best Bottle Label Machine (2021 Buyers Guide):
Final Thoughts on Buying the Best Bottle Label Machine:
Brewing up your own craft beer is fun and exciting, so you certainly do not want to present your special brew in generic bottles. With the best bottle label machine of 2021, you can print out professional-looking labels and add then use this device to add them to your bottles, ensuring you are able to present your craft beer in a great way.
While there are a lot of these machines out there on the market, not all of them will give you fast performance and the ability to place high-quality labels perfectly on your bottles. With the right machine, you can sometimes do over a thousand bottles of beer in less than an hour. We presented you with the top options you can choose in this post, along with some advice to help you filter through hundreds of different label machines and find the one that is perfect for your personal homebrew operation.