The Clover brand of water coolers offer great value and overall quality, but it can be difficult to determine the best Clover water cooler of 2018 for your home or office needs. That is why we did the hard work for you and even offered comparisons to other popular brands such as Whirlpool, Brio, Avalon and Primo. We’ve researched and discovered the seven top-rated Clover water cooler dispensers, as well as the worst one you may want to avoid.
Reviews of the 7 Best Clover Water Cooler, Plus the Worst 1 to Avoid
1. Clover D7A Hot and Cold Bottleless Water Dispenser Review
After a lot of research, testing and looking at customer reviews, we found the best Clover water cooler of 2018 to be the Clover D7A Hot and Cold Bottleless Water Dispenser. This water cooler features separate taps for hot and cold water, along with a child lock function on the hot water tap. The child lock feature ensures the hot tap can be locked, which will ensure that a child will not be able to accidentally pull the wrong tap and spill hot water over themselves. This is a bottleless cooler, which means the Clover D7A Hot and Cold Bottleless Water Dispenser needs to be connected to a water supply as no bottle is mounted either on the inside of the container or top of the cooler.
2. Clover B7A Hot and Cold Bottled Water Cooler Review
If you prefer a water cooler that allows you to mount a bottle on top of the device, then this is the best Clover top load water dispenser for you. The Clover B7A Hot and Cold Bottled Water Cooler also give you two different temperature regulations, including hot and cold. Water can easily be dispensed through the taps that are attached to the dispenser. The ABS drip tray can be easily removed from underneath the taps, allowing for easy cleaning and improved overall hygiene. The outer coating of the water cooler has a special UV protection layer, reducing the risk of the coating degrading when exposed to UV rays. It is also easy to transport this water dispenser due to the attached dandle.
3. Clover D1 Hot and Cold Countertop Bottleless Water Dispenser Review
The Clover D1 Hot and Cold Countertop Bottleless Water Dispenser is the best Clover bottleless water cooler that you will find on the market at the moment. This is one of the higher-end options from the Clover brand and does not require continuous refilling of a bottle, as the dispenser is connected directly to your water supply. In turn, this means water will always be instantly available. The bottleless feature also makes the maintenance of the water cooler much easier and more convenient as compared to those options that utilize a top load or bottom load bottle. The device is also relatively small, which makes it portable enough to fit onto most types of countertops. The hardware used in the dispenser provides for more durable performance.
4. Clover B7A Hot and Cold Water Dispenser with Adjustable Cold Water Thermostat Review
The Clover B7A Hot and Cold Water Dispenser with Adjustable Cold Water Thermostat has one very unique feature that makes it stand out from the other options we have mentioned here. That is the cold water thermostat that can be easily adjusted to suit your preferences. The temperature of the cold water section of this dispenser can be adjusted between 35.6 degrees Fahrenheit and 53.6 degrees Fahrenheit. The internal compartment of the dispenser is made from high-quality, stainless steel material that helps to protect the device from being contaminated with toxins, germs, and other pathogenic substances. The Clover B7A Hot and Cold Water Dispenser with Adjustable Cold Water Thermostat comes with an Energy Star Rated certificate, which means it uses less electricity than many competing products on the market.
5. Clover D9A Hot & Cold Countertop Bottleless Water Dispenser Review
Our extensive research has proven the Clover D9A Hot & Cold Countertop Bottleless Water Dispenser to be the best Clover countertop bottleless water cooler you will find from this particular brand – and it beats the features offered by similar products by other brands as well. This dispenser only seems to be available in a white color, but its overall design will easily fit in with any kind of interior décor. The tank of this water cooler is made from stainless steel that has been specially designed to provide better sanitization features, leading to water that is cleaner and a tank that is less likely to cause bacteria and toxins to start building up and contaminating water. The Clover D9A Hot & Cold Countertop Bottleless Water Dispenser also comes with the appropriate Point of Use Conversion Kit, allowing for easy installation of the cooler.
6. Clover B14A Hot and Cold Bottled Water Dispenser Review
We found the best Clover self-cleaning water dispenser to be the Clover B14A Hot and Cold Bottled Water Dispenser. This cooler offers you the ability to instantly dispense hot or cold water, making it an ideal solution for any kind of setting – whether at the office or the home. The stainless steel tank design ensures toxins will not accumulate on the inside of the device and cause water to become contaminated and potentially harmful to develop. The cold water dispenser that is found on this dispenser allows the user to adjust the temperature of the cold water that will be dispensed to suit their particular needs and their preferences better when it comes to the temperature of drinking water.
7. Clover B7B Room Temperature and Cold Bottled Water Dispenser Review
Finally, we would also like to share our findings regarding the best stainless-steel Clover water cooler. After doing extensive research, we found that the Clover B7B Room Temperature and Cold Bottled Water Dispenser to fit our criteria. This dispenser does not feature a hot water tap, making it a much safer and ideal solution when it comes to keeping a water dispenser in a home where children will frequently utilize the device. The stainless steel internal design of the tank ensures fewer bacteria can accumulate and makes cleaning out the tank effortless. A detachable drip tray also makes cleaning the outside of the water cooler quick and easy. The Clover B7B Room Temperature and Cold Bottled Water Dispenser also come with an Energy Star Rated certificate.
Avoid – Clover D1-K Hot and Cold Countertop Bottleless Water Cooler Review
While we have now provided you the best options on the market when it comes to buying a water dispenser from the Clover brand, we now want to share the worst Clover water cooler on the market. The Clover D1-K Hot and Cold Countertop Bottleless Water Cooler shares many similarities with the D1 model, but costs over a hundred dollars more than the D1 option. Yet, the product does not feature a significant number of features over the standard model. The Clover D1-K Hot and Cold Countertop Bottleless Water Cooler offer a fast fill feature, a compact size, and an economical operation as it is not necessary to use any type of plastic bottles with the dispenser.
2018 Buyers Guide to the Best Clover Water Cooler
Since the various water coolers by this brand offer different features and use, it is important that customers know what they should look for if they want to ensure they buy a water cooler or dispenser that will be suitable for what they need – in regards of portability, features, and usability.
3 Main Points to Consider
- Temperature Regulation: An important fact that every customer needs to consider when they go out to buy a Clover water cooler is the temperature regulation features offered by the particular dispenser they are interested in. The majority of the dispensers offered by the Clover brand tend to provide a cooling feature, as well as one additional temperature option – which most often includes a hot water option, but some of the dispenser from Clover tend to offer a “room temperature” or “cool” option instead. There are also certain devices, more likely those with a higher price tag, which comes with a hot, cold, and room temperature regulation setting.
- Sanitization: You want your water to be clean, and you want to reduce the need to clean out the entire dispenser every single day. For this to be possible, you need to consider the sanitization features offered by a Clover water cooler that you might buy. Not all of these dispensers are made from the same materials – those that feature a stainless steel internal compartment are often dubbed as “self-cleaning.” What this means is that they are less likely to cause grime, bacteria and other toxins to build up inside of the dispenser. Dispensers without such features would need more frequent cleaning and maintenance.
- Ease Of Operation: The third fact that we would advise our readers to keep in mind when shopping for a Clover water dispenser or cooler is the ease of operation. While it may seem like all of these dispensers, have been made to be easy to assemble and use, some can be a little more difficult than it initially looks. This is especially important when you consider buying a dispenser with a top-loading bottle, as well as those that need to be hooked up to a water supply. The top-loading water bottle would greatly increase the risk of unpleasant spills while refilling the bottle. When opting for a dispenser that needs to be connected to your water supply, it can lead to additional expenses.
What does energy star rating mean on Clover water coolers?
The majority of water coolers manufactured by Clover comes with an Energy Star Rating. Some people are a little confused as to what exactly this rating means. The Energy Star rating feature is a popular, global, government-backed feature that is awarded to only a selected number of products on the market that meets certain criteria. The idea behind this certification is to provide consumers with details on which products would ultimately help them save on their electricity bills.
Products that come with an Energy Star Ratings have gone through extensive testing procedures to ensure they use less electricity, but without causing the functionality or overall performance of the device to be adversely affected in the process. Thus, products with this certificate are often preferred among consumers who wish to minimize the cost of electricity at the end of the day, as well as those who wish to reduce the emission of greenhouse gasses in their home.
How to Clean Your Water Cooler (Video Guidance):
Final Thoughts on Buying the Best Clover Water Cooler
While Clover is known to offer some of the top water coolers and dispensers on the market, their products come at different prices and with unique features. We have looked at all the current offering from this brand to bring you the best Clover water cooler of 2018. All that’s left to do now is to find the one that suits your needs.