The unique flavor of the best cola syrup for SodaStream machines can help you craft tasty and original cola blends. If you’re a true soda lover, or are mostly into sparkling water, making fizzy drinks at home, including classic soda flavors, can be fun to do. We’ve researched and discovered the eight top-rated cola syrups for SodaStream of 2019, as well as the worst one you should avoid.
Reviews of the 8 Best Cola Syrup for SodaStream, Plus the Worst 1 to Avoid
1. SodaStream Cola Syrup Review
After going through extensive research we have found out one amazing cola syrup in the form of this product. The thing makes it exceptional is it’s being free of high fructose corn syrup (HFCS) and Aspartame that is an artificial sweetener. Though the SodaStream Cola Syrup is a carbonated soda, it is still a healthier option compared to other drinks available in the market. It is because of its low sugar leading towards low calories. On purchasing one bottle of this cola syrup, you can make 9 liters of fresh drink. It can serve almost 36 people. In short, it is a complete package for a gang of diet-conscious people craving for bubbly drinks.
2. SodaStream Diet Soda Flavor by MonstaDeals Review
Here is another suitable option for people looking for diet alternatives. The SodaStream Diet Soda Flavor by MonstaDeals will arrive to you in the form of a four bottle package. The flavors are Diet Root Beer, Diet Dr. Pete, and Diet Cola. So now, you can enjoy this best diet cola syrup for SodaStream with different tangs. Moreover, this 14.8 fl oz. of syrup is enough to make multiple liters drink with a single syrup bottle. This whole package will spare you for a good time from the difficulty of purchasing syrup repeatedly.
3. Monin Sugarcane Cola Syrup Review
It is very hard to find any natural products that taste similar to your guilty pleasure item. Here, we have found this Monin Sugarcane Cola Syrup for you. Being made up of all natural ingredients, it provides genuine cola taste with bona fide Kola nut extracts. Another eminent feature of this syrup is its multiple uses. You can use it with your favorite SodaStream model that you use to create fizzy beverages. It is appropriate for frozen items like slushes and granites too. In order to prevent health issues, it contains pure cane sugar and natural flavors. With its single bottle, you can make almost 33 servings each with 30 ml drink. All these exceptional features make it the best cola syrup for SodaStream of 2019.
4. Heritage Products Cola Syrup Review
In this world of trendy items, you can enjoy a customary old cola flavor with the Heritage Products Cola Syrup. Besides satisfying your taste buds, it can help you to soothe your stomach as well. In the past, many people have been using it as a remedy for nausea, disturbed digestion system, and similar problems. Its ingredients are pure and natural and free of high fructose corn syrup. You can get the benefit of lower sugar and natural kola nut. This syrup also works well with the plain water for treating these ailments. It is a beneficial option for those who are not a big fan of sparkling water. It tastes more or less like a coca-cola. With the single bottle, you can obtain 16 servings with 30 ml drink in each.
5. True Syrups Review
For those want to spice up their cola taste, we have searched this True Syrups product. In order to prevent you from the guilt of consuming an unhealthy food item, it is manufactured using good quality components. You will see authentic kola nuts, vanilla, ginger, and cassia in its ingredients. One more distinguishing aspect of this syrup is its sweetener. It contains demerara for profound molasses tang. In this way, you can use it with your cocktails too. This product offers value to your money as well. You can obtain 30 drinks if prepare soda, and 60 drinks if you make Old Fashioned. Moreover, it gives nice look to your drinks while being used for a long time period of 6 months even after opening.
6. Syrup Mixers by Tipplemans Review
In our quest to quench your thirst for cola syrups, this Syrup Mixers by Tipplemans is undoubtedly the most unique one with astonishing ingredients. This natural product is manufactured using hand peeled limes, oranges, and lemons. Their outer covering is combined with spices, vanilla bean, and cane sugar. The spices are ground freshly in order to ensure the maximum taste. It can be a good addition to your sodas and non-alcoholic drinks. It is manufactured in the USA. The size of this bottle is 13 oz.
7. Concession Express Snow Cone Syrup 1 Gallon Review
This cola syrups is quite affordable relative to the other options on the market. This Concession Express Snow Cone Syrup 1 Gallon is ready to use liquid. All you need to do is to add it in your drink. Besides being suitable for SodaStream it is equally useful as a slush machine flavor. For that purpose, however, you would need to add its one part with five parts of water. It also gives benefit to the users in a way it comes in a big pot. It provides 96 serving with a single container. In this way, it prevents garbage from discarding syrup bottles comes with a small capacity.
8. Caffeine Free Non-Carbonated Cola Syrup with Pure Cane Sugar Review
The worth mentioning a feature of this syrup is it’s being caffeine free. There are very few cola syrups, and SodaStream syrup alternatives, available in the market that don’t contain caffeine. In this regard, the Caffeine Free Non-Carbonated Cola Syrup with Pure Cane Sugar is equally useful for those people who don’t consume caffeine. In order to make its ingredients further healthier, manufacturers have added pure sugar cane instead of artificial sweeteners. With its safe ingredients, it provides relief from certain ailments like nausea and upset stomach as well. You can add it in your beverages to enhance the taste.
Avoid – Ralphs Cherry Cola Sodamix for Sodastream Review
Ralphs Cherry Cola Sodamix for Sodastream is considered the worst cola syrup for SodaStream on the market. While reading its features, you might consider it more or less the same as other worthy brands. But once it will be mixed with the drink, you will be left with sheer disappointed after tasting. Its tang has nothing to do with cola. It feels like cough syrup instead of cherry. You can only make it taste a little bit acceptable by mixing some other flavors in it along with plenty of ice. Otherwise, it is just a waste of your money.
2019 Buyers Guide to the Best Cola Syrup for SodaStream
There are different factors associated with each product you purchase. These aspects decide the worth of that item. Same is the case with cola syrups. Thorough consideration becomes more important in this case, as it is the matter of beverages’ taste and your health. Below section provides assistance in this regard:
3 Main Points to Consider
- Ingredients: Cola syrups are supposed to add in your drink in order to enhance its taste. Most people who purchase SodaStream are those who are going to consume these drinks more often. Therefore, it is very important to check for the ingredients of your cola syrup. There are many flavoring products available on the market that contain such components which you would not like to add in your drink. Fortunately, there are many manufacturers who understand customers’ concern. They add all pure and natural components in their syrup. Though these syrups only contain natural ingredients, they taste no way less than those containing unhealthy options. Therefore, it is advisable to read the ingredients of your cola syrup first, and then decide the final option.
- Cost Effective: Most people who purchase a home sparkling water maker, a SodaStream alternative, or a classic soda siphon, are looking for either cost-effective, healthier, or convenient options for consuming fizzy drinks. Affordability is often the first factor considered when it comes to finding a home fizzy beverage machine. This is also true of the cola syrups and extra flavoring needed to mix classic and creative concoctions. There are huge varieties of soda syrups available in the market. Few of them are relatively expensive while others are available in the nominal price range. You should opt for not spending more money on even more convenient ready-to-drink options and instead factor in the saving you get with homemade versions of cola and beyond. Also, purchasing items in bulk can often give you the benefit of some discounts.
- Health Benefits: There are many controversies associated with carbonated drinks. Different people define their dissimilar health hazards. They can pose threats to your health with their high sugar and calories quantity. However, when you are opting for your home-made soda options, you would definitely like to keep your drink healthy. Few cola syrups available in the market contain only healthy elements with low sugar and calories. These are the syrups you should choose in order to keep yourself in the good health form. However, there are certain things that you should check before purchasing your syrup. Your cola syrup should be allergen-free, HFCS-free, alcohol-free, and should not contain other artificial sweetener and harmful chemicals. You should also look for a number of calories in each its servings.
How do I add syrup to my SodaStream?
The SodaStream basically works by carbonating water first. Therefore, you would first need to fill a water bottle to its required level and start carbonating. Here, it is important to remember that you should not add syrup before carbonation. Your machine is not designed to carbonate flavors.
Once your water is carbonated, you should add syrup in it. The quantity ratio of water to syrup depends entirely on your choice. However, in most cases, the recommended ratio is one cap for one-liter liquid. If you want your SodaStream fizzy drink to be more concentrated with flavor syrups, you can add up to one and a half more caps full.
After pouring syrup to carbonated water, stir the mixture in order to mix them well. It might take some time, as you are mixing gas with a liquid. You can add a variety of syrups to your SodaStream. Besides ready-made flavors, you can also make them at home.
Do SodaStream syrups need to be refrigerated?
SodaStream syrups don’t need refrigeration as long as they are sealed. You can keep them at a cool dry place for as long as you want. However, once you open its cap, there are few restrictions.
You should give them a cool and dry environment. The right place for this environment is your refrigerator. Normally, it is assumed that these flavors can give their top performance until the date mentioned on their bottles. It might be true with the case of few brands. The mentioned time period is of usually two to three months only.
However, in the case of most syrup, they maintain their taste and aroma for the time period as long as one year even after opening their seal. Regarding its being kept in refrigerated, it is important if you cannot provide cool and dry place otherwise.
✅Cola Syrup: Reviews of the 8 Best Cola Syrup for SodaStream, Plus the Worst 1 to Avoid ❎:
Final Thoughts on Buying the Best Cola Syrup for SodaStream
You can take the joy of your favorite soda maker to the next level by adding unique cola flavors in it. However, the requirement is you should choose the best cola syrup for SodaStream of 2019. These syrups with their astonishing taste are widely available in the market. They add more fun to your carbonated drink.