Costway is known for producing quality dispensers for home or office use, that come at an affordable price. The best Costway water cooler can equal top competitor brands in market such as Whirlpool water coolers, Brio water dispensers, Avalon, and Primo, in terms of cost and quality. We’ve researched and discovered the three top-rated Costway water coolers of 2020, as well as the worst one to avoid.
Reviews of the 3 Best Costway Water Cooler, Plus the Worst 1 to Avoid
1. Costway 5 Gallon Water Cooler Dispenser Review
After we did some research and looked at the various options from this brand, we found that the best Costway water cooler of 2020 is this Costway 5 Gallon Water Cooler Dispenser. This water cooler comes with two separate dispensers that allow you to access either hot or cold water easily. It is a freestanding water dispenser that is easy to move from one point to another point. The device is compatible with three and five-gallon water bottles. The bottle is loaded to the top. The anti-spill design on top of the dispenser ensures minimal spills while mounting the bottle. Additionally, the entire cooler has been designed to be easy to clean, reducing maintenance requirements and effort.
2. Costway 5 Gallon Water Cooler Dispenser with Hot and Cold Water Review
If you are looking for the best Costway top load water dispenser, then be sure to take a look at this Costway 5 Gallon Water Cooler Dispenser with Hot and Cold Water. This option is an affordable, yet very attractive water dispenser from this particular brand. It features a black and silver design. This is a freestanding water cooler dispenser that will easily fit into tighter spaces than many competing products on the market would. The Costway 5 Gallon Water Cooler Dispenser with Hot and Cold Water can, as the name suggests, heat water or cool it down. Additionally, the dispenser is made from high-quality stainless steel to provide a more hygienic operation, while also improving the durability of the cooler to ensure a longer lifespan.
3. Costway Top Loading Water Cooler Dispenser Review
Another great option when looking to buy a water dispenser from the Costway brand is the Costway Top Loading Water Cooler Dispenser. This water cooler is compatible with five-gallon bottles and features a 38-inch tall design. It is a freestanding dispenser that will not work as a countertop dispenser. One particular factor that makes this option unique is the fact that it comes with a built-in storage cabinet on the bottom, allowing you to store a variety of items – such as mugs, glasses, coffee, sugar, and coffee creamer. The cooler is available in white and black color only. It comes at a relatively affordable price and features two different dispensers to ensure everything has instant access to water at a temperature they desire (ice cold or boiling hot).
The worst Costway water cooler on the market is this Costway Bottom Loading Water Dispenser. This dispenser contains a cabinet-style bottom container with a door in the front. A five-gallon bottle is loaded with water into the container, which supplies an adequate amount of water for either home or office use. Overall, we found the design of this dispenser not to match the quality and attractiveness of other similar products from the Costway brand. The water cooler is also known to rust easily, which is certainly a feature that you do not want in a device like this. Even though relatively affordable, there do seem to be better choices out there – even from this brand.
2020 Buyers Guide to the Best Costway Water Cooler
When deciding to buy a water cooler from the Costway brand, you should know that some of these products are better than others. That is why there are a couple of factors that each customer should keep in mind when they are doing research on the various options that are presented to them by the brand.
3 Main Points to Consider
- Convenience Factors: An especially important fact that customers need to take a look at when they decide to buy a water cooler is the convenience factors offered by the particular device they may be interested in. Even though many of these dispensers may look very much the same, some of them have unique features that make them an overall better purchase as compared to other options. For example, some water coolers will not only allow you to serve cold water instantly but also provide you with access to boiling hot water. Additionally, there are also options with more than two temperature options, as well as the ability to manually adjust the temperature that you wish your water to be served at.
- Portability: Portability may fall under the category of convenience in some cases, but should really be looked at separately. Not everyone will look for the most portable water cooler on the market, as there is sometimes more space available to fit a freestanding option. This, however, does not mean you should still ensure that the water dispenser you opt for takes up a minimal amount of space – especially when you are planning to fit the water cooler on a countertop somewhere in your home or kitchen, or perhaps in the office. Consider how much space is really available and then determine how large of a water dispenser you can really fit into that space. Do not opt for a tall, freestanding cooler when you only have enough space for a countertop one.
- Overall Quality: The overall quality of a particular water cooler you may be interested in should also be considered with high priority. As noted before, many of these dispensers tend to look very similar, but they often have differences – including the materials that have been used to construct them. A plastic-based water dispenser will not last as long as an option that is primarily made from a stainless steel material. In addition to the material used in the general design of the water cooler, you should consider other quality features as well – take a look at how the taps are constructed, whether they offer any spill-resistant features, and if there is a child lock on the hot tap (if included) to help protect children from hot water spills.
What is the benefit of a hot and cold dispenser in one?
When you think about a water cooler in your kitchen, the initial thought would be to presume that these devices will only dispense cold water. Modern cold water dispensers, however, often include an additional temperature controller for dispensing hot water along with the cold water. These dispensers usually come with two separate taps – one that serves as a hot water dispenser and the other one for dispensing cold water. This is a huge benefit when compared to dispensers that only offer cold water. Hot water is often needed in the kitchen. At home, you use hot water for cooking – it ultimately helps you save money on bills and gets your food cooked faster. At the office, workers frequently drink coffee – eliminating the need for constantly brewing a pot, which means more time is saved and you will also save on your electricity bill.
✅ Costway Water Cooler: Reviews of the 3 Best Costway Water Cooler, Plus the Worst 1 to Avoid ❎:
Final Thoughts on Buying the Best Costway Water Cooler
Costway is a popular brand and offers a variety of water coolers for office or home use. We’ve looked at the best Costway water cooler of 2020 to help you decide if one of their water dispensers vs one from Honeywell, Hamilton Beach or Clover may be a good option for adding instant access to cold and hot water in your kitchen or office setting.