Honeywell is a reputable brand when it comes to both commercial and standard consumer products, and the best Honeywell water cooler is no exception. It may not be the top water cooler brand on the market when compared to Primo, Avalon, Brio, Whirlpool and others, but there are some quality options available for office or home use. We’ve researched and found the four top-rated Honeywell water coolers, as well as the worst one to avoid.
Reviews of the 4 Best Honeywell Water Cooler, Plus the Worst 1 to Avoid
The HoneyWell HWBL1013S2 40-Inch Freestanding Bottom Loading Water Cooler is most certainly the best Honeywell water cooler of 2018. We looked at all the different options that the brand offers, and found this one to fit the criteria of a relatively affordable price, high-quality materials, and useful features. The dispenser provides three different temperatures for the convenience of the user – these temperatures include cold water, room temperature water and, of course, hot water. This dispenser comes with a “superior water pump,” which allows the user to fill up a glass, sports bottle, or even a pot for cooking faster than with most other water coolers on the market. This is a freestanding cooler with a height of 40-inch, which means it should be installed on the ground and will not be appropriate for countertop mounting.
2. Honeywell HWB1083S 39-Inch Commercial Grade Freestanding Water Cooler Dispenser Review
The best commercial grade Honeywell water cooler that we found available at the moment is the Honeywell HWB1083S 39-Inch Commercial Grade Freestanding Water Cooler Dispenser. Similar to the previous entry in our list, this dispenser also comes with three different temperature settings that ensure water is available for cooking, drinking and as the perfect refreshment once summer hits. A built-in cabinet allows for easy storage of items such as cups and glasses. The tray can also be easily adjusted based on the size of the object that needs to be filled with water. This is also a freestanding water dispenser, which means it is not a good option if you are looking for a cooler you can place on your countertop. The device also features built-in spill-proof caps to reduce the risk of spilling hot water.
The Honeywell HWBL1033S 41-inch Commercial Grade Freestanding Bottom Loading Water Cooler Dispenser is, by far, the best freestanding Honeywell water cooler dispenser that we could find. In addition to being freestanding, this is also a bottom loading water dispenser, which means there is no need for a costly installation procedure that needs to be conducted for this cooler to work. You just fill up the bottle, open up the door at the bottom of the device and hook the bottle up to the appropriate connectors. The door closes again, which means the bottle is completely hidden away from plain sight. The water cooler, including the internal compartment, are made from a high-quality stainless steel material. This adds to the overall value of the dispenser as stainless steel water coolers are known to be more durable and last longer in general when compared to other options.
4. Honeywell HWB2052S2 21-Inch Tabletop Water Cooler Dispenser Review
For those looking to mount a smaller option on their counter, the best Honeywell countertop bottleless water cooler would definitely be the Honeywell HWB2052S2 21-inch Tabletop Water Cooler Dispenser. In addition to being the perfect stainless steel water cooler, this dispenser is only 21 inches tall, which means it will fit onto most modern countertops. Its compact design makes it ideal for smaller kitchens and offices, where people frequently consume coffee and demands cold water – one device will solve both of these problems simultaneously. The dispenser offers two different dispensers, one for hot water and another one for cold water. The Honeywell HWB2052S2 21-Inch Tabletop Water Cooler Dispenser comes in three different colors, including black, silver, and white.
Avoid – Honeywell HWB2052S/HWB101S 21-Inch Tabletop Water Cooler Dispenser Review
After we did some digging around, we found the Honeywell HWB2052S/HWB101S 21-Inch Tabletop Water Cooler Dispenser to be the worst Honeywell water cooler on the market. At first, this may not seem like a particularly bad option, but when you consider its price, compared with its features, it becomes clear that there are better options available from this brand. One of the worst features of this water cooler is the fact that it has a top-loaded bottle, which is an unpleasant feature for many people. The benefit is, however, that the top compartment features a built-in filtration system. Still, overall, we found that the quality of this water cooler does not particularly match up well with the others we have included here. The fact that a tank needs to be frequently refilled may also be a disadvantage for many people.
2018 Buyers Guide to the Best Honeywell Water Cooler
Honeywell has different options available for individuals looking to buy a quality water cooler. Not all of these options offer the same features. To help make the process of choosing the right dispenser for home use or office easier, we’ve listed some of the most important points you need to consider when shopping for a Honeywell water cooler, versus other brands such as Whirlpool or Brio, for example.
3 Main Points to Consider
- Temperature Options: First up is the temperature options. Just because you are looking to buy a water cooler does not mean you should not decide on a device that can offer you additional features to make your life a little easier. A lot of the water dispensers from this brand allows you to have instant access to cold water, as well as hot water. Furthermore, the brand also has a number of dispensers on the market today that allows you to adjust the temperature of both the cold and hot water dispensers installed on the device. With these features, you can ensure that water is hot enough for the specific functions you will use it for, while also ensuring you have access to water that is ice cold on summer days or perhaps at room temperature on colder days.
- Construction Materials: It is not only important to consider the various convenient features offered by a water dispenser, but you should also look at the materials used in the construction of the cooler. When you consider the materials, you will be able to get a better idea of the device’s overall quality. Better quality means improved durability – a water dispenser that will last for a significantly longer period of time as compared to an option that is made from less durable materials. It is usually recommended to look for options made with stainless steel. This type of material is not only durable but also helps to reduce the accumulation of toxic substances inside the tank. This leads to generally cleaner water being dispensed and also reduces the risk of contaminated water. Cleaning is also much easier with a stainless steel tank.
- Size: Another important point that we consider essential while shopping for a water cooler from the Honeywell brand is its size. The sizes of the dispensers from this brand vary greatly. Some are compact, while others offer a freestanding size. It is vital that you take into account where the dispenser will be placed – in the kitchen, on a countertop, in the office. This will help you determine how much space you have available to fit the water cooler in. If your space is limited, then it may not be a good idea to opt for a freestanding device, but rather an option that is fit for the countertop. The size of such a water cooler will also help you determine how much water can be kept cool or warm at a time.
What types of products is Honeywell most well known for?
Honeywell is a relatively popular brand in both commercial and residential settings. The brand has a wide range of water coolers and dispensers on the market, but one thing that customers should note is that, while this brand is known to produce some of the highest quality products on the market, their coolers are not always considered the best options when compared to other brands. The brand also has an impressive range of fans, allergen removers, air purifiers, and other products on the market. Honeywell aims to be a revolution in both commercial and residential manufacturing. They do not only cater to the average consumer but also has a complete range of products that have been tailor-made for large corporations and factories.
How to Clean a Water Cooler Dispenser (Video Guidance):
Final Thoughts on Buying the Best Honeywell Water Cooler
While the Honeywell brand offers a large variety of solutions to both commercial and residential consumers, we focused on sharing the best Honeywell water cooler of 2018 in this review guide. The rest is now up to you – consider these options to help you decide which option from this brand would best suit your needs.