Tea lovers are as passionate as coffee drinkers about the quality of tea and appliances used for the perfect cup. The best hot water dispenser for tea, as well as high quality loose leaf or bagged tea, is what you’ll need, for starters. And with the overwhelming number of options on the market, between electric kettles, countertop hot water dispensers and instant taps, can make it a task to find the right one to fit in your kitchen or office space. We’ve researched and discovered the eight top-rated hot water dispensers of tea of 2020, as well as the worst one to avoid.
Reviews of the 8 Best Hot Water Dispenser for Tea, Plus the Worst 1 to Avoid
1. Rosewill Electric Hot Water Boiler and Warmer Water Dispenser Review
The Rosewill Electric Dispenser deserves a spot in every tea lovers kitchen. With its 4.2 liter tank, you will not have to worry about whether there will be enough for the whole family. It also comes with an convenient feature, allowing you to either use a button at the top or the cup switch behind the spout to dispense the hot water.
The large window in the front combined with a water level marker allows you to gauge water quantities correctly. Meanwhile, its micro computerized temperature control will let you set the dispenser at three distinct preset temperatures. These include a specific temperature for tea, coffee, as well as instant soup. Additionally, it also comes with a stainless tell body and dry-boil protection.
2. Hybrid Water Boiler and Warmer by Zojirushi Review
The Zojirushi Hybrid Boiler and Warmer is perhaps the best hot water dispenser for tea by Zojirushi on the market right now.
It comes with four different preset temperatures which enable you to maintain a constant temperature of the food without bringing it to a boil. Meanwhile, a vacuum-electric hybrid keep-warm system and vacuum insulated non-electric keep warm system, enclosed in a pristine brown stainless steel body make sure that your food never gets cold.
Not only that, but that thanks to the micro computerized technology, its quick temperature mode also allows you to manually choose the temperature you want the dispenser to be at. If maintenance is a concern for you, fear not, for this dispenser is entirely lined with non-stick materials on the inside as well, which make it very easy to clean.
3. Mueller Ultra SpeedBoil Glass Cordless Electric Tea Review
Don’t be fooled by the Mueller Ultra SpeedBoil’s transparent body, for it is a force to be reckoned with. Made with the most exceptional quality of Borosilicate Glass, it is resistant to scratching and scuffing. At the same time, the Mueller Ultra SpeedBoil Glass Cordless Electric Tea also ensures maximum safety, by using a heat resistant, anti-slip grip handle, for safe handling. All plastics in this dispenser are BPA to eliminate any possibility of contamination.
The glass, however, is not merely aesthetic, but also help in correctly gauging how much liquid is left in its 1.8-liter tank. When off the base, the Mueller Ultra SpeedBoil Glass is entirely cordless for unobstructed pouring, which makes it perfect for use on the breakfast table every morning, enhancing its versatility.
4. Fast Boiling Electric Glass Tea Kettle by Zeppoli Review
If the design is your number one priority, Zeppoli’s Electric Glass Tea Kettle will undoubtedly be the best hot water dispenser for tea of 2020 for you.
A sleek combination of stainless steel and glass not only is this hot water dispenser sturdy but also has an aesthetic appeal like no other. However, that is not all. It is also cordless when off the base, which means you can quickly pour liquids from it.
The dispenser will not only boil the water in its 1.7-liter tank in a matter of minutes but also shut down automatically within 30 seconds of the water coming to a boil. But the safety measures don’t end there. It also comes with a heat resistant, anti-slip handle to minimize spills. Meanwhile, it uses food grade silicone that is not only BPA free but also incredibly easy to clean.
5. Chefman Instant Electric Hot Water Pot Review
The Chefman Instant Electric Hot Water Pot is bound to make life easy for you with its three dispense buttons; one behind the spout for cups, one on the control panel and one at the top of the lid. It comes with an astonishing 5.3 liters tank that uses a 700W power input to heat liquids in a matter of minutes.
The water level gauge at the front makes it easy for you to keep track of your consumption, while the durable stainless steel body ensures that the liquid inside stays warm. In case the pot ever runs dry, it employs an automatic shut off for safety. The manual pump has a safety lock and is also removable for easy cleaning. As if that is not enough, it also comes with a 1-year warranty.
6. Secura Electric Water Boiler and Warmer 4-Quart Electric Hot Pot Review
Do you frequently wake up during nights to have some hot water for your tea? If so, this dispenser is for you. The nifty LED feature at the top of the Secura’s spout makes pouring in low light a breeze. The Secura Electric Water Boiler and Warmer 4-Quart Electric Hot Pot comes with a micro-computerized temperature control system that can keep the water warm at two different preset temperatures.
At the same time, a convenient re-boil button allows you to reheat the 4 liters if water as well. As in some of the other dispensers on this list, the water gauge at the front lets you know when water is running low. But don’t worry even if it slips your notice, because the Secura will not only shut down automatically if it dries out but also initiate automatic cleanup cycles to prevent scaling.
7. Cordless Electric Stainless Steel Tea Kettle by Brewberry Review
Brewberry’s Cordless Electric Tea Kettle is another one of those products that combine beauty and function. It comes with a unique LED indicator that lets you know when your water is ready to be poured. Meanwhile, the handle, made of heat resistant materials, remain cool so that you don’t have to be too cautious while pouring.
The removable filter will make it easy to clean and maintain. When lifted from the base, the Brewberry is cordless and completely portable, so you don’t worry about wires nagging on you while pouring. At the same time, the stylish modern design almost makes it look like a fashion statement. On top of all that, Brewberry provides you with not 1, but two years of warranty.
8. Thermal Airpot Beverage Dispenser by Vondior Review
Vondior’s Thermal Airpot is unlike any other entry on this list. Rather than working as a boiler and warmer, it doubles as a portable storage unit as well. The best about the Vondior is that because it is not predominantly meant to heat things up, the insulation is good for keeping liquids both hot and cold. Its quality insulation keeps your beverages warm or cold up to 12 hours.
Another appealing feature about this deal is that it includes a free cleaning brush. It is an essential accessory, especially considering how the Airpot is likely to be used to be used for storing liquids for an extended period, which increases the risk scaling inside the dispenser. Vondior also takes customer service to the next level by offering a 90 day 100% money back guarantee.
Avoid – Hot Shot Hot Water Dispenser by Sunbeam Review
Even though the sunbeam comes with a strong lineage of reliable products, this new version seems to have lost that charms along the way, making it the worst dispenser for tea on the market. The Hot Shot Hot Water Dispenser by Sunbeam offers a meager 16 ounces of storage spaces, which is barely enough for two generous cups of tea. It is also technologically inferior to its counterparts.
Neither does it offer presets for temperatures nor does it have a convenient placement of the dispense button. Customers often complain that it is too small for coffee mugs, which tend to get stuck underneath the spout because of its small size. Overall it is a generic piece of technology that offers inadequate provisions for the modern day tea drinker.
2020 Buyers Guide to the Best Hot Water Dispenser for Tea
What should one consider when buying a hot water dispenser for tea? For some, a considerable amount of ambiguity surrounds that question. But once again, fear not, because we have you covered.
3 Main Points to Consider
- Temperature Settings: The variety in the temperature settings available to you will directly affect how versatile your hot water dispenser will be when it comes to boiling water. The fact of the matter is that not all kinds of tea can be brewed with the same sort of water. Different teas taste right at different temperatures. For example, green tea is best made with warm water, while black tea works fine with boiling water.If your dispenser has various temperature presets, you can program it according to whichever tea you are brewing. As such, temperature settings play an important role in how useful your dispenser will be in different situations.
- Water Capacity: Water capacity is another essential feature to keep in mind. If you are buying for a family of tea drinkers, a 16-ounce dispenser will not be a sustainable option. Similarly, if you are the only one in your home who drinks tea, then you shouldn’t opt for a 4-liter tank. The demand for hot water should be the critical factor in determining the size of the tank of a dispenser. Also consider that a larger tank means more energy required to heat the water, which may unnecessarily increase your bills.
- Safety Features: Anything that uses energy to heat things up should be dealt with the utmost care. If there is a specific dispenser you like, be sure to inquire regarding the safety features it offers. These features play a pivotal role in preventing any potentially harmful incidents. One of the salient features you need in your dispenser includes a dry-boil shutoff. It means that the dispenser can shut off in case the water dries out. It should also ideally have a beep or light that signals when water quantity is low. The dispenser should shut down automatically once the water is boiled. It must have an anti-slip handle and a heat-resistant body. Lastly, there should be an automatic shut off switch in case the dispenser is tugged on while boiling the water.
Best Hot Water Dispenser for Tea (2020 Buyers Guide):
Final Thoughts on Buying the Best Hot Water Dispenser for Tea
The right hot water dispenser can enhance your tea drinking experience making it faster to steep your favorite drink, while also utilizing the convenience of instant hot water for prepping any other hot beverage or food. However, to make an informed purchase decision when it comes to adding the best hot water dispenser for tea of 2020 to your home or office kitchen, you must be familiar with the top products available. Now that you’ve done the research, you can steep your tea and enjoy!