Eggs are the quintessential breakfast food. To be able to cook up a delicious breakfast, it helps to have the best pan for eggs over easy. We’ve researched and discovered the eight top-rated pans for eggs over easy, as well as the two worst to avoid.
Reviews of the 8 Best Pan for Eggs Over Easy, Plus 2 to Avoid:
1. Lodge Cast Iron Skillet Review
This product is great for eggs over easy. It has a silicone egg ring that can also be used for pancakes and sandwiches. The Lodge Cast Iron Skillet measures 10.25 inches and the Silicone Egg Ring has 4 inches in diameter. The pan is easy to clean and dishwasher safe. It can resist to a heat up to 500º, making it great for over easy eggs. We could even say it is the best cast iron pan for eggs over easy.
This high-quality product has an easy to lift handle, and it also makes sure that your eggs don’t stick to the pan, even after a long period of being used. It is big enough, giving you a lot of options when it comes to cooking. This might easily be the best pan for eggs over easy of 2021. It’s not expensive either, having great features for its price.
To watch the Lodge Cast Iron Skillet Review on YouTube, click here.
2. OXO Good Grips Cookware 8” and 10” Nonstick Fry Pan Set Review
This amazing product comes with two packaged pans to use for over easy eggs. OXO Good Grips Cookware 8” and 10” Nonstick Fry Pan Set is safe for up to 390 degrees Fahrenheit, and the material is durable. It’s made of hard-anodized aluminum. Moreover, it is scratch-resistant, making it easier to deposit wherever you want. They come at a very good price for the quality they offer.
The handle is safe, and you can securely hold it, as it’s made of riveted stainless steel and wrapped in heat-resistant silicone. What is great about this product is the fact that it doesn’t let your eggs stick to the pan surface. Nobody likes it when eggs stick to the pan and get burnt. These pans allow you to easily slide eggs, making it the best non stick pan for eggs over easy.
To watch the OXO Good Grips Cookware 8” and 10” Nonstick Fry Pan Set Review on YouTube, click here.
3. Aluminium 4 Cup Egg Frying Pan Non Stick by MyLifeUNIT Review
The cheap but amazing MyLifeUNIT egg frying pan comes as a great option to cook your eggs for a delicious breakfast. It’s better than usual cast iron pans, providing amazing heat retention. Aluminium 4 Cup Egg Frying Pan Non Stick by MyLifeUNIT is very conductive, being made of aluminium, and you can easily cook healthy over easy eggs.
The pan has 1-1/2 inches height and 9 inches in diameter. Each cavity measures 3-7/10 inches. Moreover, the handle is carefully designed to stay cool, giving you a comfortable grip when using it. It is easy to clean as well, and it’s compatible with portable induction cooktops or electric and gas stoves. It’s amazing because it gives you the opportunity to cook 4 eggs at a time. Finally, the pan doesn’t allow eggs to stick to it, and it’s easily the best healthy pan for eggs over easy.
To watch the Aluminium 4 Cup Egg Frying Pan Non Stick by MyLifeUNIT Review on YouTube, click here.
4. Ecolution Evolve Non Stick Fry Pan with a Soft Silicone Handle Review
This cheap product comes at a high quality and lets you cook over easy eggs that you’re going to be proud of. The griddle has 11 inches and it’s excellent for daily use. Also, the dishwasher-safe surface makes the cleanup effortless, and it’s easy to store it as well.
The pan is designed from heavy gauge aluminum and it has a beautiful red color, making it even more pleasant to use. It comes with textured heat bands on the bottom, effectively conducting heat and making the cooking successful. What is more amazing is the fact that it makes the food easy to slide, as it doesn’t stick. The Ecolution Evolve Non Stick Fry Pan with a Soft Silicone Handle cooks very well, and it allows you to use butter or oil without problems.
The handle is made of silicone, so it’s very safe to use and offers a comfortable grip. This product is also a great choice for well-cooked eggs.
To watch the Ecolution Evolve Non Stick Fry Pan with a Soft Silicone Handle Review on YouTube, click here.
5. Calphalon 2 Piece Classic Nonstick Fry Pan Set Review
This pan manufactured by Calphalon offers high-quality and makes your eggs easy to slide. It’s made of hard-anodized aluminum, which means it is very durable. The surface is easy to clean and doesn’t let food stick to it. Also, it’s safe to temperatures up to 450 degrees F. The Calphalon 2 Piece Classic Nonstick Fry Pan Set is lightweight and very easy to lift and it heats up quickly, letting you cook your eggs in a few minutes. Moreover, the handle offers a comfortable grip.
The surface will not flake or peel, and it makes your food well-cooked and delicious. Its greatest quality is the fact that it doesn’t let your food stick to the surface, compared to many other pans. Additionally, the product comes with a full lifetime warranty, meaning it will get replaced if it’s flawed.
To watch the Calphalon 2 Piece Classic Nonstick Fry Pan Set Review on YouTube, click here.
6. T-fal A85700 Specialty Nonstick One Egg Wonder Fry Pan Review
This adorable little pan is a great choice for a quick egg in the morning, before going to work. It is very small, but cheap and effective. It works best for breakfast, as it only lets you cook a small quantity. T-fal A85700 Specialty Nonstick One Egg Wonder Fry Pan is made of aluminum and offers fast heat circulation.
Moreover, the product allows you to easily clean it, being dishwasher safe. It also has a nonstick interior and exterior, cooking your eggs more effectively. You can easily slide your eggs as well, without having to make a mess when taking them out of the pan.
It allows you to cook without a high quantity of oil, making your food healthier. So, it’s a great investment, as it’s very cheap and cooks evenly. Not to mention that it also looks cute.
To watch the T-fal A85700 Specialty Nonstick One Egg Wonder Fry Pan Review on YouTube, click here.
7. Flamekiss 9.5” Ceramic Coated Nonstick 3-Cup Egg Cooker Pan by Amore Kitchenware Review
This 3-Cup Pan is great for over easy eggs. Besides that, it has the advantage of being environmentally friendly. No heavy metal was used during the manufacturing process, and it has 100% PFOA and PRFE free coating.
For the price, you will receive a high-quality product. Moreover, the coating is durable, and it will not peel or fade, even after being used for a long time. Flamekiss 9.5” Ceramic Coated Nonstick 3-Cup Egg Cooker Pan by Amore Kitchenware is dishwasher safe, making it easier to clean.
The 3 cups have 9.5-inches and let you slide eggs easier. They don’t let your eggs stick to the surface, so you don’t have to worry about your eggs becoming a mess. The handle is heat-resistant and durable and offers a comfortable grip. Additionally, the pan comes with a 12-month manufacturer’s warranty.
To watch the Flamekiss 9.5” Ceramic Coated Nonstick 3-Cup Egg Cooker Pan by Amore Kitchenware Review on YouTube, click here.
8. Tamagoyaki Japanese Egg Pan Coated with DuPont Teflon Coating by TeChef Review
This Korean pan brings you the advantage of cooking delicious over easy eggs for a great price. It is coated with DuPont Teflon Select. Not only that the product is of great quality and allows easy flipping, but the color is splendid as well. Moreover, the coating is made from nonstick Teflon without using PFOA.
Tamagoyaki Japanese Egg Pan Coated with DuPont Teflon Coating by TeChef is manufactured from aluminum, and the bottom is from stainless-steel. Thus, it makes the heat transportation even better, allowing more effective cooking. It has a sloped shape, making it easier to slide your food. The eggs won’t stick to the surface either, so you have one less thing to worry about. Another great thing about the nonstick feature is the fact that the pan is easier to clean. Therefore, this pan is a great investment for over easy eggs.
To watch the Tamagoyaki Japanese Egg Pan Coated with DuPont Teflon Coating by TeChef Review on YouTube, click here.
Avoid – Four Holes Non Stick Fried Egg Pan 24CM by Luxrmoon Review
Although this product comes with 4 cups and promises durability and quality, the story is actually a different one. The handle doesn’t offer the stability that its description promises, and it’s rather uncomfortable. Four Holes Non Stick Fried Egg Pan 24CM by Luxrmoon is not tight enough, and you can’t tighten it either. Moreover, the pan looks very nice in the pictures, but it’s something else in reality.
The material is too thin, and the pan can easily burn and lose quality. Overtime and after many uses, its shape can slightly deform because of the heat. Also, it loses its nonstick feature, and your eggs can easily get burnt.
Therefore, this is a product that you don’t want in your kitchen, as it’s not a great investment. The quality is low for the price it comes at. It’s a better choice to avoid this pan for eggs over easy.
To watch the Four Holes Non Stick Fried Egg Pan 24CM by Luxrmoon Review on YouTube, click here.
Avoid – Easy Flip Non Stick Cookware Double Pan by Zehui Review
Don’t be fooled by this product’s nice aspect and description. Despite its information saying that it’s nonstick, the eggs stick to the surface and make it hard to clean as well. What’s even more atrocious, is the fact that the cooking surface peels when you struggle to clean the leftover food.
The Easy Flip Non Stick Cookware Double Pan by Zehui promises to be perfect for over easy eggs, and that the food doesn’t stick to it, and the surface is non-toxic. That can’t be further from the truth. As mentioned, the surface peels off and you might not be able to eat what you cook. Additionally, the handles don’t keep cool, they get very hot and you risk burning your hand.
Avoid purchasing this product at any costs. It might easily be the worst pan for eggs over easy on the market.
To watch the Easy Flip Non Stick Cookware Double Pan by Zehui Review on YouTube, click here.
2021 Buyers Guide to the Best Pan for Eggs Over Easy
When looking for a pan for cooking eggs over easy, perhaps to couple with fresh toast from a bread machine, you can’t just purchase the first product you encounter. You need to do your research and take various things into consideration. For example, pay attention to the material, if it’s nonstick, easy to clean, heat-resistant, has a comfortable and safe handle, and is easy to store.
3 Main Points to Consider
- Nonstick feature: This is an important feature that a pan needs to have. Nobody likes their food sticking to the pan. It not only makes it annoying having to take your food out, but it’s also difficult to clean. Moreover, it makes you turn your eggs into a mess, as well as make your pan dirty. Pan manufacturers are aware of the fact that people are looking for nonstick pans, and that’s why many promote this feature. However, numerous products prove to have a low quality, letting food stick to them and being hard to clean. That is why, whenever you are shopping for a new pan, it’s better to not buy the first cheap pan that you see. Do some research and find out if the food actually doesn’t stick to the pan’s surface.
- Comfortable and safe handle: This is an essential thing for every pan because you don’t want the handle to break and let you get hurt. Also, you don’t want it to burn your hand either. So, the handle needs to be stable and heat-resistant. There are a lot of pans that come with handles that are not tight enough, making them unstable and dangerous. Over time, they can lose even more quality, and you risk them breaking and burning you with hot oil. To avoid such accidents, it’s better to choose a stable handle pan from the very beginning. It also has to be manufactured from a heat-resistant material, to avoid burning your hand and have a comfortable grip. It would be hard to efficiently cook or salt and pepper your eggs if you can’t grip the handle correctly. Therefore, check the handle as well before purchasing a pan.
- Durability: To efficiently cook eggs over easy, you need to ensure that the product is durable enough. For this, you need to check the material, heat conductibility and resistance, and if it’s scratch-resistant. This makes sure you are going to enjoy a pan’s benefits for a long time. If a product is not durable enough, it can deteriorate after a while. It can change its shape due to being exposed to heat, and lose its quality. Eventually, it can make your food stick to the surface. What would be even more horrible is the fact that the surface may start peeling. Not only that it can mix with your food, but it can also make the pan unusable after a while. So, make sure the pan is durable enough before purchasing it.
Do you have to flip over easy eggs?
Yes, over easy eggs have to be flipped, otherwise, they wouldn’t be what they are. Basically, over easy eggs means that eggs are cooked on both sides. However, they are less cooked on the second side, so the yolk stays runny and doesn’t get fully cooked.
The name says everything, though. “Over” means that the egg is flipped, and “easy” means that the yolk is not fully cooked. There is also an option to cook over medium and over hard eggs, depending on your preference when it comes to the yolk.
To efficiently cook them, you have to cook the raw egg until the white part is set on the bottom. Afterward, you flip it to the other side and cook it for a short time as well.
Best Pan for Eggs Over Easy (2021 Buyers Guide):
Final Thoughts on Finding the Best Pan for Eggs Over Easy
As you can see, to be able to efficiently cook over easy eggs, you need a great pan. For this, you have to do plenty of research and make sure you choose the right tool for your needs. Hopefully, this guide gave you some insight and helped you discover the best pan for eggs over easy of 2021.