Adult beverages are enjoyable every now and then, especially if you’re a social person who hosts parties and events. Installing a fully stocked bar at home can be very costly, and it also means that your bar has to be in a fixed location – what if you decide to move things around a little for the occasion? This is where opting for the best portable bar comes in handy – a quick-and-easy solution to setting up a mobile bar in your home, in the backyard during a barbeque, or even catering an event such as a wedding or reunion. You’ll be able to supply spirits that will keep the good times rolling any time, anywhere, while serving wine, cocktails, beer, and other drinks to your guests and friends, the same way a bartender or sommelier would do it. We’ve researched and discovered the seven top-rated portable bar of 2020, as well as one to avoid.
Reviews of the 7 Best Portable Bar, Plus 1 to Avoid
1. Portable Bar Table Two Skirts Included by Trademark Innovations Review
Let’s start with the best portable bar of 2020. After we did extensive research and looked at the features offered by many of the portable bars that are currently available on the market, we found the Trademark Innovations Portable Bar Table to be the most promising option that you can choose. The bar is probably the most affordable one you would find with the specific features and quality that the product has to offer. The quality and durability of this product are excellent compared to some of the other options that are currently available.
The Portable Bar Table by Trademark Innovations comes with two additional skirts included for free, which can be easily attached to the main portable bar in order to extend the surface space that is available, ensuring that you can keep more drinks, glasses, wine bottles and wine aerators on hand. The product also comes with a carrying case that makes it easy to carry the portable bar with you. A top shelf is also found on this portable bar, which makes using it much more convenient.
2. GoPong Portable High Top Party Bar Table with Shelf Review
Next up is the GoPong Portable High Top Party Bar Table with Shelf. This one is also very affordable, available for just over $50, yet comes with all the features that you would expect from a top-quality portable bar. The product is perfect for multiple uses, whether you are just having a day out with the family and some friends, or planning an event where drinks will certainly be a necessity. The sturdy build of the product also ensures that it will not be flimsy on the floor, no matter if you are setting it up indoors or rather on the outside of your property.
The GoPong Portable High Top Party Bar has a very compact size, making it ideal for mobile needs – when traveling to destinations other than your house, for example. It weighs approximately 12 pounds and has a waterproof surface, ensuring durability and a longer general performance without having to worry about the material wearing out in the rain. Three front skirts included with the purchase of the product also makes it more useful for keeping different types of items on the portable bar – drinks, food, ice, snacks, candy, and anything else that is important for the event.
3. Carlisle Maximizer Portable High Top Entertainment Bar Stainless Steel Review
The Carlisle Maximizer Portable High Top Entertainment Bar Stainless Steel is another excellent option, especially if you are looking to entertain your guests in style. This one comes with a sleek and stylish stainless steel design – the stainless steel does not only contribute to a more attractive décor but also adds extra durability to the portable bar, as this type of material is known to be more resistant to rust than other types of materials often used. In addition to the stainless steel option, this portable bar also comes in a cherry wood option, as well as a standard black option.
The portable bar comes with a number of built-in features that makes it far more convenient. The features include a built-in cutting board, an ice bin, two storage units, a speed rail, and even a bar mat.
4. Best of Times Black Portable Bar Review
The best fully portable bar that we found available on the market at the moment was the Best of Times Black Portable Bar. This one is a very compact portable bar that comes with a range of convenient features that you will definitely find useful when you hang out and want your food, drinks, snacks, and other related items always to be nearby so that you do not have to continuously run to a different room in order to serve up a few drinks to your guests.
The product is fully portable, which means you can construct it where you want the bar to be and then take the entire portable bar apart in order to move it to a different location – all of this with ease. While this one is a little more expensive than some other options, its quality, features, and the convenient carry bag that is included makes up for the price you have to pay to get your hands on the Best of Times Black Portable Bar.
5. Sixteenth-Century Italian Replica Old World Globe Bar Review
If you are looking for a portable bar that is easy to move around and will fit in with your antique interior décor, then you should definitely not skip out on the Sixteenth-Century Italian Replica Old World Globe Bar. This is truly an exceptional option for those looking for one of those particular bars that come from the older times – it is made from very high-quality materials and offers additional storage space, apart from the main unit, that makes it easy to store items apart from your glasses and, of course, let’s not forget a bottle or two.
6. Trademark Global Deluxe Metal Portable Bar Table Review
The Trademark Global Deluxe Metal Portable Bar Table is the best portable folding bar that we were able to find after doing some extensive research in regards to the current options that are available. This one can easily be folded and placed in the carry bag, which comes included with your purchase, and gives you several useful features once it has been constructed.
You have two shelves for keeping your alcohol and glasses, as well as items like snacks, nearby while you are hanging out. The metal construction also ensures the product is durable and that the frame will stay sturdy on the ground while the portable bar is in use.
7. Best of Times Portable Patio Bar Margaritaville Review
Last on our list is the Best of Times Portable Patio Bar Margaritaville. This one is really great for having a party in your house or to have a portable bar set up at an event that you are organizing. This portable bar comes in a large range of varieties that you can choose from during the purchase process.
The Margaritaville is currently considered most popular, but other options include Tommy Bahama, Italian Villa, It’s A Girl, White Barn Wood, Coffee Bar Brown, and more. At just over $130, this portable bar is excellent for anyone looking to have their drinks always close to them. The construction is of high-quality, and the steel bar frame ensures for more sturdy performance.
Avoid – Black Laminate Foldable Bar by Flash Furniture Review
We’ve taken a look at seven excellent options for anyone who is looking to have their own bar in their homes without the expensive fees associated with having a built-in home bar. Now, we also want to take a quick look at the worst portable bar on the market. While it is useful to look at the good ones that you can choose from, we do need to mention some of those portable bars that will ultimately end up to be a complete waste of your money. After we did some research, we found the Flash Furniture Black Laminate Foldable Bar to be a particularly bad option.
The Black Laminate Foldable Bar by Flash Furniture is a very expensive option, especially when you look at some of the other options that we have listed in this review guide. The product comes with aluminum trim, along with a laminate finish that is available in walnut, black marble, and white. The bar is foldable and contains an additional shelf with secure hinges for more convenient usage. The product is known to be unstable and flimsy compared to some of the other options out there.
2020 Buyers Guide to the Best Portable Bar:
When you first set out to start taking advantage of a portable bar, you will notice one particular thing – thousands of brands have made their own versions of these accessories. Being faced with so many different ones to choose from can be tough, which is why you should equip yourself with the skills to identify the best ones out of all the portable bars that are available on the market.
Below, we share some of the most important points that you should take into consideration if you want to ensure the portable bar you buy can provide you with the convenience and features that you need to serve up icy cold home brewed beer, vodka shots, and other drinks when you and your friends decide to hang out.
3 Main Points To Consider
- Portability Factors: You are looking to buy a portable bar, so the first feature that you should consider any specific product that you might be interested in buying should always be the portability factors of the particular option. Even though many of these products are promoted as portable bars, not all of them are truly portable enough to be moved around easily, or easy to take with you when traveling. Thus, take a look at whether you can take the bar apart or if it is a fixed structure that comes pre-built. Those portable bars that can be constructed and then deconstructed are more mobile than the other options on the market, which ensures you can take the product with you wherever you go – even when you have decided to rent a house for the holidays away from your hometown.
- Quality: The quality of the portable bar that you are interested in buying is another particular factor that you need to take into consideration. These products are made from different types of materials and constructed differently. This means that they do not all share equal quality. Some portable bars on the market are cheaply made and will not last as long as other ones. They may also be flimsy, fall over, and their construction may not withstand situations where weather conditions like the wind is a factor – such as when having a barbeque in your backyard on a windy night. Consider the specific materials used in the construction of the particular portable bar that you might be interested in buying, and take a look at the brand that manufactures the product – take the brand’s recognition into account. If the brand is known for producing quality products, then you will most likely be buying a portable bar that will be durable, stable, and provide you with the features you need to serve drinks without compromise.
- Price: Another very important factor that you should always take into account when you are looking to buy a new portable bar for your house is the price of the product. These portable bars vary significantly in price – you can pick one up for under $100 easily, but this does not mean you are buying a portable bar that will last a long time and provide you with durable performance. While opting for the cheapest option that you are presented with will most likely cause you to buy a poor quality product, it should be noted at the same time that there is no need to buy the most expensive portable bar on the market. There are many options that come at affordable prices but still offer exceptional quality and portability, along with the features that you will definitely depend on when you want to set up a portable bar.
What are the common uses of a portable bar?
A portable bar is probably one of the most useful things that you will buy if you enjoy entertaining friends and having guests over for a barbeque. These bars are exceptionally convenient as they allow you to have a complete platform that will give you the ability to serve up drinks, as well as snacks and many another item that guests may want to enjoy once they start getting more comfortable at your gathering.
There really are many different uses for a portable bar. Most people tend to use these products to set up a bar table in the area where they are hanging out with a couple of friends. The portable bar allows you to have glasses ready, and to keep all of your drinks nearby. You can also keep things like food on the portable bar table. When you decide to have a barbeque outside, the bar comes in handy when you need to place to keep the meat while you have the barbeque.
Why is a portable bar perfect for a home bar setup?
Setting up a home bar can be very expensive – many people are quite surprised to find out just how much it will cost them to have a built-in home bar in their attic or perhaps a room where they frequently hang out. Additionally, when a home bar is installed, it means the bar always has to be in that one specific location.
With a portable bar, all of this changes. These portable versions of a home bar are usually much more affordable than a built-in bar. They are very easy to set up and can be deconstructed if you want to move your bar to a different room. The portability of the home bar also means you do not have to keep your bar in a fixed location – and even when you do decide to travel with the family or some friends, you can deconstruct the bar, keep it in the car, and then set it up where you will be staying.
Best Portable Bar (2020 Buyers Guide):
Final Thoughts on Buying the Best Portable Bar:
A portable bar gives you the ability to set up a bar to serve drinks anywhere – at home, on the road, while camping out, and more. These bars are also more flexible than a built-in bar, or liquor cabinet, at home. They come in many different shapes and sizes, and portable bars are usually very affordable.
In this post, we looked at the best portable bar of 2020 to help you understand which options will provide you with better value for the money you spend, as well as a generally improved operation when you set up a portable bar to start serving drinks and cocktails to your friends.