With the best reverse osmosis system for well water of 2021, supplying clean water throughout the house becomes hassle-free. Contaminated water has been linked to a number of health ailments and even chronic diseases. This makes the filtration of water, especially when obtained from a well, essential for providing the entire family with healthy, clean water, keeping their bodies hydrated and free of contamination. We’ve researched and sifted through to find four top-rated ro systems for well water, as well as one to avoid.
Reviews of the 4 Best Reverse Osmosis System for Well Water, Plus 1 to Avoid
1. Olympia Water Systems OROS-50 5-Stage Reverse Water Filtration System Review
Our research suggests the best reverse osmosis system for well water of 2021 is most definitely the Olympia Water Systems OROS-50 5-Stage Reverse Water Filtration System. The entire system is made from the material that is free of any lead or BPA, ensuring a safer overall filtration of water that will not cause extra chemicals to leak into the water that flows through the chambers. This RO filtration system can filter through up to 50 gallons of water on a daily basis. It comes with built-in mounting brackets that make it incredibly easy to mount the entire system underneath the sink cabinet. The system comes with everything that is needed for a professional installation, reducing the overall cost of implementing the filter to provide clean water throughout your house, ensuring that your family has access to water that is free from contaminants.
To watch the Olympia Water Systems OROS-50 5-Stage Reverse Water Filtration System Review on YouTube, click here.
2. APEC Top Tier Supreme Certified High Flow 90 GPD System Review
Individuals looking for the best APEC reverse osmosis system for well water, a brand that is quite popular when it comes to filtration systems, should definitely take a look at the APEC Top Tier Supreme Certified High Flow 90 GPD System. This is quite a powerful system, offering you the ability to filter as much as 90 gallons of water each day. The RO system features a 5-phase filtering process that ensures up to 99% of any contaminants found in the well water can be effectively removed. This reverse osmosis system is highly effective in the removal of heavy metals, bacteria, lead, arsenic, chlorine, fluoride and even viruses that may be present in the well water. The filter also claims to have been made to last up to two times longer than competing brands, ensuring that you do not have to replace filters as frequently.
To watch the APEC Top Tier Supreme Certified High Flow 90 GPD System Review on YouTube, click here.
3. iSpring RCC7AK High Capacity Under Sink 6-Stage Reverse Osmosis System Review
This is the best iSpring reverse osmosis system for well water that you would find on the market. This is a more advanced option as compared to some of the other reverse osmosis systems that are available. It also comes at a relatively affordable price, which means this particular option gives you much better value for your money overall. Additionally, this product has obtained a WQA Gold Seal Certification, which means it has passed some of the strictest criteria to ensure the safety and efficiency of the filtration process offered by the system.
The iSpring RCC7AK High Capacity Under Sink 6-Stage Reverse Osmosis System has a lot of positive reviews behind the product, which adds to its ability to provide a more effective approach to delivering clean, uncontaminated water in homes where well water are accessed.
To watch the iSpring RCC7AK High Capacity Under Sink 6-Stage Reverse Osmosis System Review on YouTube, click here.
4. Geekpure 5-Stage Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filter System Review
The Geekpure 5-Stage Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filter System is another excellent option if you are looking to remove any potential contaminants in well water that you supply your home with. This system offers a 5-phase filtration process that ensures water is filtered multiple times to remove a maximum amount of pathogenic substances, including viruses and bacteria, to reduce the risk of falling ill due to the consumption of unclean water. The system is more affordable than many competing options on the market, making it an ideal solution for anyone looking for a reverse osmosis filtering system that will give them more value for their money. In addition to the standard system, the Geekpure 5-Stage Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filter System also comes in alternative options to provide specific functions that you may require. These alternative options include an option with twist filters, quick filters, alkaline filters, mineral filters, and alkaline filters.
To watch the Geekpure 5-Stage Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filter System Review on YouTube, click here.
Avoid – Aquatic Life 4-Stage 100 GPD Junior Reverse Osmosis Filter System Review
While looking at the top options on the market will help you choose a good filtration system, understanding the worst reverse osmosis system for well water on the market also gives you helpful perspective. Eliminating a poor wrong choice gets you closer to finding the right RO system for your well water needs. That stated, we found the Aquatic Life 4-Stage 100 GPD Junior Reverse Osmosis Filter System to be a particularly bad choice. Not all is negative, however, with this device. It comes at a very attractive price, and it can filter as much as 100 gallons of water in a 24-hour cycle. Unfortunately, there seems to be a lot of complaints and negative feedback about the overall quality. Its reputation in the marketplace is that it is an RO system that works very slowly compared to some of the top line options.
To watch the Aquatic Life 4-Stage 100 GPD Junior Reverse Osmosis Filter System Review on YouTube, click here.
2021 Buyers Guide to the Best Reverse Osmosis System for Well Water
Purchasing the right reverse osmosis system for well water can be somewhat difficult as there are many things to be considered to ensure you make the right choice. Different systems offer unique benefits, so knowing what to look for is very important. These are some of the most important factors that you need to take into account when you start to research such a system to help deliver clean water to your house.
3 Main Factors to Consider
- Micron Rating: One of the most important factors that you need to consider when you decide to opt for a reverse osmosis system to help you filter well water is the micron rating of the filtration system. The micron rating refers to how well the system is able to filter incoming water and remove particles that are considered contamination in the water and potentially harmful to the well-being of you and your family. There is a total of 25,000 microns in a single inch – a lower rating means a better-quality filtration system. Overall, the micron rating means any particle bigger than that rating would not be able to pass through the system and be exposed to your body when you use the filtered water. At the moment, it is highly recommended to opt for a reverse osmosis system that has a micron rating of around 0.35 microns as this will offer proper protection against well water contaminations.
- Water Flow Rate: Apart from the micron rating of the reverse osmosis system you are interested in buying, you also need to consider its water flow rate. This rating refers to how much water the system can filter in a certain period of time. This particular rating will be dependent on your specific requirements. The more water you rely on daily, the higher water flow rate you will need. Generally, the majority of filtration systems will offer a water flow rate that measures at a specific number of gallons per minute, which may also be abbreviated as GPM. Basic systems may only provide a water flow rate of around 5GPM, while more powerful options may offer ratings of up to 25GPM. The higher the water flow rating, the higher the price also, of course. Thus, you need to think carefully about what you need to ensure you do not spend extra money unnecessarily.
- Value For Your Money: Finally, we also want to note the importance of considering the value that the reverse osmosis system can offer for your money. These systems are usually not cheap, especially when you consider implementing a whole-house filtration system. Thus, you need to make sure that you will be investing your money in a filtration system that will give you the best value for your money. In particular, consider all of the features provided by the system and make sure that it does not offer too many features that you will not need. At the same time, ensure you will not be buying a system that will not be able to meet the demand of you and your family.
What does an RO system do for well water with iron?
There are many issues that people are concerned about when it comes to the use of well water, especially when the water is used in their home. Hardness is by far the most common issue, and this is often combated with a water softener, but another particularly common problem that people often have to deal with is iron in well water. The filtration of well water that contains iron can be difficult. Different types of iron deposits may be present in the well water. Common types include ferrous iron, ferric iron, and bacterial iron.
This is why a reverse osmosis system is often the preferred option for well water with iron in it. RO systems usually include multi-stage filtering equipment. Different types of iron found in the water need different treatment approaches. This is why a single-phase water filtration system usually does not work. With the multi-phase filtering process offered by a top-rated RO system, the water can be filtered multiple times, and different filtering equipment is used in each of these phases or compartments – allowing for a more thorough cleaning of water and, of course, a more effective approach to removing iron contents from well water.
Best Reverse Osmosis System for Well Water (2021 Buyers Guide):
Final Thoughts on Finding the Best Reverse Osmosis System for Well Water
Clean, uncontaminated water is essential for maintaining a healthy, hydrated body. Contamination in water causes many diseases and is sadly linked to thousands of deaths each year. Reverse osmosis systems have been proven to offer a safe way to provide clean water for the entire home. Understanding how to choose the best reverse osmosis system for well water of 2021 is important to ensure you make a good investment, as we explained in this review guide.