If you are a genuine wine connoisseur, there is no denying that a wine cooler would be an indispensable asset in your home. To be more specific, what you really need is a Phiestina Wine Cooler to keep your drinks perfectly chilled at all times. You can rely on the Phiestina wine cooler brand to make your wine drinking a pleasurable experience!
What is the best Phiestina wine cooler to buy in 2020? We highly recommend the Phiestina PH-CWR100 Dual Zone Wine Cooler Refrigerator 33 Bottle Free Standing Compressor Fridge and Chiller for Red and White Wines because of its quiet operation, compact design, and user-friendly controls. It also has a very large capacity.
We’ve researched and discovered the seven top-rated Phiestina wine coolers.
Reviews of the 7 Best Phiestina Wine Coolers
1. Phiestina PH-CWR100 Dual Zone Wine Cooler Refrigerator 33 Bottle Free Standing Compressor Fridge and Chiller for Red and White Wines Review
If you are looking for the best overall Phiestina wine cooler, we think that the Phiestina PH-CWR100 Dual Zone Wine Cooler Refrigerator ticks all the boxes.
With this wine cooler, you can very easily accommodate up to 33 Bordeaux bottles of white and red wine, effectively keeping them frosty and nice! The cooler boasts a freestanding design that enables you to position it anywhere you like in your house.
Furthermore, the Phiestina PH-CWR100 Dual Zone Wine Cooler Refrigerator has adjustable temperature settings. Whether you prefer your beverages frosty or slightly cool or, this wine refrigerator can fulfill your needs with a broad temperature range of 50- 64 degrees Fahrenheit (lower section) and 40- 50 degrees Fahrenheit (upper section). Hence, you can decide to cool the red wines in the bottom zone and the white wines in the top zone.
Moreover, the cooler features seven removable shelves (made from beechwood) that you can remove as needed, to make adequate room for wine bottles with a larger butt or longer necks. In addition, there are also energy-efficient, and long-lasting blue LED lights inside the refrigerator. These provide ample illumination and add a lot of style to this wine cooler!
What’s more, courtesy to the digital touch controls is that you can easily set the cooler’s temperature by a light tap of your fingertips, which is a huge convenience!
- Quieter operation compared to other wine coolers
- Cooler’s compact design allows you to place it almost anywhere you want
- User-friendly controls
- Broad temperature range enables you to accommodate various types of wine beverages
- The Phiestina PH-CWR100 Dual Zone Wine Cooler Refrigerator might dissipate some amount of heat from the vents until the wine cooler’s interior is completely cooled
- The cooler has no locks
2. Phiestina PH-46BD3L 46 Bottle Wine Cooler 24 Inch Dual Zone Built-in or Freestanding Wine Refrigerator with Compressor Cooling System Review
There is no doubt that the Phiestina PH-46BD3L 46 Bottle Wine Cooler 24 Inch Dual Zone Built-in or Freestanding Wine Refrigerator with Compressor Cooling System is among the best top-quality Phiestina wine coolers available in the market.
One of its best features is its advanced air circulation system and compressor cooling. Not only does the compressor make minimal noise while running, but it offers amazing energy efficiency as well.
The cooler also boasts a dual-zone design. The temperature range of the refrigerator’s upper zone (for white wine bottles) is 40-50 degrees Fahrenheit, and 50-66 degrees Fahrenheit for the lower zone (for red wine bottles). Moreover, this Phiestina wine cooler features a reversible door hinge to reverse the refrigerator door opening side if needed.
Additionally, the Phiestina PH-46BD3L 46 Bottle Wine Cooler’s freestanding design allows you easily install and position it anywhere in your house without any trouble.
- Aesthetically appealing cooler
- Quiet operation
- Enhanced compressor cooling
- An unpleasant smell comes from this wine cooler occasionally.
3. Phiestina PH-29BD 15 Inch Dual Zone Wine Cooler Refrigerator 29 Bottle Built-in or Free-standing Frost Free Compressor Wine Refrigerator for White and Red Wines with Digital Memory Temperature Control Review
The Phiestina PH-29BD 15 Inch Dual Zone Wine Cooler Refrigerator surely deserves a place on the list of the best wine coolers available in 2020.
This cooler, with the capacity to accommodate 29 bottles of wine, is a stand-alone model that you can easily put inside your kitchen cabinet or anywhere else for that matter. How convenient is that?
Furthermore, the Phiestina PH-29BD 15 Inch Dual Zone Wine Cooler Refrigerator boasts advanced temperature control technology to keep your wines fresh and cool. The lower zone sustains a temperature of 50 – 65 degrees Fahrenheit, while the upper zone maintains a perfect temperature of 40 -50 degrees Fahrenheit and you can keep red and white wines independently in the two zones.
The dual-zone wine cooler also has an enhanced air circulation system and compressor cooling. Not only does the compressor make nominal noise while it is running, but it also offers maximum energy efficiency as well. The cooler is also great for professional use, and you can effectively use it in restaurants and bars.
- Even after a power cut, you can maintain the temperature courtesy to the digital memory temperature control
- The cooling system compressor runs very quietly without making any sound
- You can easily store red and white wines separately
- The cooler does not come with a lock
4. Phiestina PH-CBR100SP 100 Can Compressor Beverage Cooler Air-Cooled Refrigerator Stainless Steel Glass Door with Handle Review
The Phiestina PH-CBR100SP 100 Can Compressor Beverage Cooler Air-Cooled Refrigerator is a splendid appliance that you can use to store not only your wines but other beverages as well, including carbonated drinks, etc.
The cooler can perfectly chill up to an impressive 100 beverage cans within a broad temperature range of 38-50 degrees Fahrenheit. It also features four shelves that you can easily remove as per your liking. The blue LED lighting also helps identify the drinks inside the wine cooler.
Furthermore, the exterior of the Phiestina PH-CBR100SP 100 Can Compressor Beverage Cooler Air-Cooled Refrigerator has a heavy-duty stainless steel construction. This allows the utmost durability that lasts a long time.
In addition, this beverage cooler comes in a stylish and slim design that occupies minimal space inside your house. Other top features of this cooler include an advanced lock that provides maximum safety, as well as an exclusive and fashionable door handle.
- High capacity of 100 beverage cans
- Comes equipped with LED lighting that enhances indoor décor
- The wire shelves are easy to adjust and remove as per your preferences
- Quite heavy and needs maximum care when you handle it
5. Phiestina PH-150BCW3L Wine and Beverage Refrigerator 24 Inch Built-In Dual Zone Wine Beer Cooler Refrigerator Review
The Phiestina PH-150BCW3L 24 inch Dual Zone Wine and Beverage Refrigerator will provide you with more bang for your buck while keeping your beverages perfectly chilled.
This impressive Phiestina cooler has 12 adjustable shelves that enable you to store up to 78 cans (fancy water, beer, soda beverages, and much more!) and 20 bottles of wine. You can safely assume that this refrigerator is a very spacious model!
Furthermore, owing to the cooler’s enhanced temperature control technology system, you can perfectly chill and cool all your drinks. You can set the thermostat on the wine cooler’s right side from 38 to 50 degrees Fahrenheit and the cooler’s left side from 40-66 degrees Fahrenheit
In addition, the Phiestina PH-150BCW3L 24 inch Dual Zone Wine and Beverage Refrigerator have a kick-plate design that boosts the appliance’s appearance and allows the heat to leave from the front instead of staying inside the cooler.
The wine cooler is also very versatile and ideal for homes, hotels, minibars, offices, wine cellars, and the kitchen counter.
- Cooler’s handles are easy to grip
- Features highly energy-efficient blue LED lights
- Boasts a very visually attractive design
- Sometimes the fridge is not as cool as the temperature indicates
6. Phiestina 24 Inch Built-In Dual Zone Wine and Beverage Cooler with French Door Review
The Phiestina 24 Inch Built-In Dual Zone Wine and Beverage Cooler with French Door is great for wines and for other drinks such as sodas, water, colas, champagne, juices, and all types of refreshing beverages. This cooler has an advanced compressor cooling technology that powers a 2-zone cooling system.
Furthermore, the manufacturers have designed the air duct system to provide high tech performances minus the vibration and the noise, thus keeping the wine bottles chilled at all times.
Moreover, the design of the cooler includes a front vent kick plate allowing the heat to leave from the front side via the ventilation system. You do not have to concern yourself about the heat at the cooler’s back if you install it between the cabinets as a built-in refrigerator.
Whether in Fahrenheit or Celsius, you can easily set the cooler’s temperature depending on your preference. With the Phiestina 24 Inch Built-In Dual Zone Wine and Beverage Cooler with French Door, enjoy all your favorite drinks at the perfect temperature on every festive occasion!
- The compressor is very quiet in operation
- You can use cooler as a freestanding unit
- Top-quality glass French door
- Very heavy and not easy to move around
7. Phiestina 15 Inch Beverage Cooler Refrigerator 96 Can Built-in or Free Standing Beverage Fridge with Glass Door for Soda Beer or Wine Review
With an impressive capacity of 96 cans, The 15-inch Phiestina Beverage Cooler Refrigerator with Glass Door for Soda Beer or Wine is quite a spacious cooler. Furthermore, with this cooler, you also have the option of freestanding or built-in installation. This gives you the flexibility to position the cooler wherever you want.
In addition, the cooler boasts an advanced air circulation system and compressor cooling. Not only does the compressor make minimal noise while running, but it offers exceptional energy efficiency as well.
Moreover, this 15-inch Phiestina Beverage Cooler Refrigerator comes equipped with an adjustable thermostat, enabling you to keep all your beverages at your preferred temperature settings.
- The compressor is extremely efficient and operates at minimal noise
- Powerful LED lighting allows you to see all the contents inside the cooler even during the night
- Some of the users have claimed that the compressor stops working after a couple of months.
2020 Buyers Guide to the Best Phiestina Wine Cooler:
When buying a Phiestina wine cooler in 2020, there are certain important things you have to consider. This includes things like bottle capacity, weight, and size of cooler, dual zone versus single zone etc. Moreover, make sure you buy a cooler that is spacious enough to accommodate all your beverages and also ensure that the refrigerator is well illuminated inside so you can easily identify your drinks as soon as you open the fridge.
3 Main Points to Consider:
- Dual Zone Vs. Single Zone – Phiestina single zone wine coolers have a single compartment that you can use for cooling. On the other hand, dual-zone coolers feature two compartments with separate thermostats and individual temperature regulation settings. What that means is that Phiestina dual zone wine coolers are better for you if you wish to store multiple wine types (both reds and whites) within one physical cooler without having to stock them at the same temperature. In contrast, if you wish to store only a single wine type, a Phiestina single-zone wine cooler might be more ideal for your needs.
- Bottle Capacity – The cooler’s bottle capacity is another crucial factor to consider. It is not only important to consider your current needed bottle capacity, but also the amount that you will require within the upcoming weeks and months. This will save you from having to buy several physical coolers in the future, and you can save your money as well.
- Weight and Size of Cooler – Although the weight and physical size of the Phiestina wine cooler will not differ too dramatically, it is useful to take this under advisement, particularly if you are looking to buy an under-counter/ built-in wine refrigerator that will eventually fit in an enclosure of a specific size. It is important to compare the dimensions of the cooler and the enclosure to see if the former will fit.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Is a wine fridge worth it?
The short answer is yes! A wine fridge enables you to store your wines at the optimum temperature, which is important to allow the aging process. Furthermore, a wine cooler or fridge will keep your wines drinkable for an extended time period and will even enhance the quality and taste of many wines.
Is Phiestina a good brand?
There is no doubt that Phiestina is a great brand for wine coolers and much more! With Phiestina beverage refrigerators, you can enjoy easy access to all your alcoholic and soda beverages in any place and any time you want! Phiestina coolers are well known to keep the drinks perfectly chilled at the ideal temperature. To summarize, Phiestina ticks all the boxes for you!
Final Thoughts on Buying a Phiestina Wine Cooler
This article outlines some of the best Phiestina wine coolers that you can purchase in the market in 2020, along with a detailed buyer’s guide. Before you go ahead and buy a wine cooler that you like, make sure that you study all of its important features and pros and cons to see if they align with what you are looking for in a wine cooler.