Having instant access to temperature controlled, and often filtered water, with the best countertop bottleless water cooler of 2021 is possible, even within limited kitchen or office space. Staying hydrated is vital for good health and a water cooler is an enjoyable way to quench your thirst for wellness. Having fast and convenient access to cold water, and often hot water as well, can add incredible convenience when cooking and concocting beverages of all kinds; all without consuming much space on the countertop. Plus, going bottleless in your choice of water coolers for home or office, makes it much more aesthetically pleasing. We’ve researched and narrowed it down to six of the top-rated countertop bottleless water coolers, as well as two of the worst to avoid.
Reviews of the 6 Best Countertop Bottleless Water Cooler, Plus 2 to Avoid
1. Avalon Countertop Self Cleaning Bottleless Water Cooler Review
The best countertop bottleless water cooler of 2021, according to the research we have done, is the Avalon Countertop Self-Cleaning Bottleless Water Cooler. This option provides you with the perfect balance in all the particular aspects and features you would look at when deciding which bottleless water cooler to buy. This Avalon model comes at a very attractive price, especially when you compare this water cooler to some of the other options you are presented with when shopping for one of these systems.
Additionally, it also provides you with two separate water dispensers, one for hot water and one for cold water. This makes the device more versatile as you would be able to have instant access to hot water for cooking and cold water for cooling yourself down.
One of the most beneficial options featured by this water cooler is the fact that is has a self-cleaning option. This built-in ozone feature will keep the internal features of the water cooler clean and sanitized at all times, and will also prevent bacteria and other potential threats to build up in the system.
To watch the Avalon Countertop Self Cleaning Bottleless Water Cooler Review on YouTube, click here.
2. Aquverse 1PH Bottleless Water Cooler with Install Kit Review
This is, by far, the best Aquverse countertop bottleless water cooler that you can buy today. Compared to other options on the market, you would not be able to find any similar water cooler that offers the same features in this price range. Plus, the Aquverse 1PH Bottleless Water Cooler comes with a complete installation kit, which makes the process of installing this water dispenser in your kitchen a breeze – and much more affordable as compared to having to buy a separate installation kit.
The Aquverse 1PH Bottleless Water Cooler is a complete system that does provide you not only instant access to cold water but also has a separate dispenser for heated water. All incoming water is first run through a built-in filtration system, ensuring that the water dispensed through either of the taps are clean and free of any toxins.
To watch the Aquverse 1PH Bottleless Water Cooler with Install Kit Review on YouTube, click here.
3. Oasis Artesian Bottleless Water Dispenser Review
Oasis is known for their high-quality products, and with this being the best Oasis countertop bottleless water cooler from the brand, they have yet again proven their ability to offer their customers exactly what they’re demanding.
This dispenser comes in the form of, what the brand refers to as, a “Magic Mountain.” The Oasis Artesian Bottleless Water Dispenser is a cylinder-shaped cooler that takes up much less space as compared to the square and rectangular options that you will find available. It’s a bottleless water cooler that provides both hot and cold water at the same time, thanks to the two built-in tanks.
In addition to these convenient features, the Oasis Artesian Bottleless Water Dispenser also comes with built-in water filtration features, including an Activated Carbon Filter. This ensures water can be effectively cleaned prior to drinking or usage. The water cooler also comes with a complete installation kit.
To watch the Oasis Artesian Bottleless Water Dispenser Review on YouTube, click here.
4. Clover D1-K Hot and Cold Countertop Bottleless Water Cooler Review
Another excellent option for anyone looking for a convenient water cooling system that will not take up too much space, this is the best Clover countertop bottleless water cooler. This system has been designed to be economical, but also powerful at the same time. It is connected to an existing water supply in your house and will provide you with instant access to cold and hot water, depending on your needs. This Clover water dispenser can produce as much as 16oz filtered, cold water in less than eight seconds.
The Clover D1-K Hot and Cold Countertop Bottleless Water Cooler system are only 17.2 inches tall, which makes it ideal for placing it in various locations in your kitchen. It also features heavy-duty materials to ensure it is durable and will last for a more extended period of time, adding more value to your purchase.
To watch the Clover D1-K Hot and Cold Countertop Bottleless Water Cooler Review on YouTube, click here
5. Brio Bottleless Countertop Water Dispenser Review
Many people trust in the Brio brand and if this is your maker of choice, we consider it the best Brio bottleless countertop water cooler you can buy. Even though it’s on the pricier side of these systems, this water cooler features a more advanced filtration system. This ensures every drop of water dispensed from its easy to use dispensers at the front of the device has been thoroughly filtered, and all germs, bacteria and other toxins have been effectively removed.
Apart from its numerous convenient features, it is also easy to see that the Brio Bottleless Countertop Water Dispenser is definitely one of the more stylish options on the market, and will perfectly fit in with virtually any kind of interior design.
To watch the Brio Bottleless Countertop Water Dispenser Review on YouTube, click here
6. Drinkpod Bottleless Countertop Water Cooler Dispenser Review
The last option on our list of top-rated bottless dispenser is the Drinkpod Bottleless Countertop Water Cooler Dispenser. While the brand has numerous options to choose from, we found this to be the best Drinkpod bottleless countertop water cooler.
The design of this water cooler is probably the first thing that you will notice as it features a more sophisticated, futuristic design as compared to other options that you can choose from.
The Drinkpod Bottleless Countertop Water Cooler Dispenser offers three different temperature settings that you can choose from – these include room temperature, hot, or cold.
The dispenser is touch-activated. The water cooler features an UltraVi sterilization system that ensures the internal compartments are free of bacteria and toxins, while the multi-stage filtering system helps to remove any harmful toxins from water.
To watch the Drinkpod Bottleless Countertop Water Cooler Dispenser Review on YouTube, click here
Avoid – Vitapur VWD9 506BLS Point-Of-Use Water Dispenser Review
Now as for the worst countertop bottleless water cooler on the market, the Vitapur tops the list. We did a lot of research and found the Vitapur VWD9 506BLS Point-of-Use Water Dispenser to not meet our standards.
While the price of this water cooler is undoubtedly attractive when compared to other options, especially some of the ones we have introduced you to, the overall quality and features does seem to make the device somewhat of a waste.
The Vitapur VWD9 506BLS leaks and the water has been known to not dispense correctly, per its intended design. Another common complaint seems to be that the water has a foul taste to it, even after being run through the filtration system that comes built-in with this water cooler.
To watch the Vitapur VWD9 506BLS Point-Of-Use Water Dispenser Review on YouTube, click here
Avoid – Global Water G5 Series Counter Top Bottleless Water Cooler Review
If you are looking to get the best value for your money, then we highly recommend you avoid this countertop bottleless water cooler. Even though it has a four-stage filtration system and the ability to dispense both hot and cold water, this water cooler is definitely overpriced.
If you compare the Global Water G5 Series Counter Top Bottleless Water Cooler with the other water coolers, we have reviewed in this guide, and then you will notice it has the similar feature as most of these, but the price is almost double. There is no use in paying more for a water cooler that would offer you the same benefits and features as one that costs half the price.
To watch the Global Water G5 Series Counter Top Bottleless Water Cooler Review on YouTube, click here
2021 Buyers Guide to the Best Countertop Bottleless Water Cooler:
When it comes to buying a countertop bottleless water cooler, there are a few things that you should be on the lookout for to ensure you buy a water dispenser that will offer you the performance you desire, as well as the particular features that will make your life easier and kitchen more aesthetically pleasing.
3 Main Factors to Consider:
- Size: The size of a countertop bottleless water cooler is one of the most important factors that should be taken into account to ensure optimal performance, but also to make sure that the water cooler can fit on a countertop without taking up too much space. For this factor to be considered, you should take a look at the space that you have available in your kitchen. There is no use in buying a device that will take up more space as what you have available. Consider where you will be installing the water cooler on your kitchen countertop. This will help you determine if you can opt for a larger dispenser with more features, or rather a smaller, more sleek option. Additionally, by identifying the amount of space available, you can also determine whether a square-shaped or cylinder-shaped water cooler will be more appropriate for your kitchen’s layout.
- Installation: Not all of the countertop bottleless water coolers that are on the market today features the same installation procedures. Some of these options require more complex installation procedures to be performed, which can make the process of installing the device on your kitchen’s countertop more complicated. This can be disappointing, especially if you are planning to do the installation yourself, right out of the box. In addition to considering the installation process of the countertop bottleless water cooler you are interested in, also look at whether the product comes with the installation equipment and accessories, or if you would need to buy these pieces separately. There are several options on the market that comes with everything you need in one single package.
- Built-In Filtration System: The idea of a water cooler on the countertop is most certainly convenient, but if the system you buy does not come with built-in filtration features, it means that you will still be exposing yourself and your entire family to the possible toxins that are contained in your water supply. Granted, if you have an RO system or whole house water filter already in place, a purifying dispenser becomes redunant. However, in the case that you’re home or office isn’t fully hooked up with top of the line filtration, this would mean that you have to buy a completely separate water filtration system if you wish to supply your home with clean water that is free of contaminants and toxins. There are, however, some countertop bottleless water coolers that come with built-in water filtration systems. The best news is, these options usually does not cost a lot more than a system without water filtration features. If you would like to get both of these benefits in one single device, then try to opt for a water cooler that specifically states it has a built-in filtration feature that will help to clean your water as it cools down.
In what ways does a countertop bottleless water cooler compare to a countertop water filter?
The demand for instant access to water that is below room temperature in the kitchen is great for drink preparation, and at its peak during summer months. Cold water at the right time, is king, but with different options on the market, it is not always easy to make the right choice. Two main types of countertop options on the market include a standard countertop water filter and a countertop bottleless water cooler – the latter is what we focused on in this guide.
The primary difference between these two options is usually the fact that a standard countertop water filter either has an attached bottle to it that frequently needs to be filled up in order to ensure a constant supply of cool water is available, or they are attached directly to a tap. Additionally, water temperatures are usually not a feature available with a countertop water filter. This is something that a water dispenser boasts.
With a countertop bottleless water cooler, water supply is connected to the device, and it will produce an unlimited amount of temperature controlled water on-demand. These devices have a number of benefits to add over a standard countertop water filter, with the fact that a bottle doesn’t need to be refilled continuously being one of the major advantages.
Best Countertop Bottleless Water Cooler Reviews (2021 Buyers Guide):
Final Thoughts on Buying the Best Countertop Bottleless Water Cooler
Whether you need instant access to cooled water, or often hot and filtered water, for cooking or drinking, with our best countertop bottleless water cooler reviews of 2021, you can install a simple system that gives you access to temperature controlled water whenever you need it. Some of these options will even filter water for you, getting rid of any contaminants and pathogens that may contribute to disease. All in all, this a major step towards upgrading your home or office for increase wellness, without taking up an enormous amount of space.