Water bottle coolers not only help keep the environment clean by cutting down on the number of water bottles you use, but are also convenient. The best Brio water dispensers come in popular varieties, including top load and bottom loading dispensers. Whether you are looking for your office or home, there are many reliable options from this credible brand. We’ve researched and discovered the 9 top-rated Brio water dispensers of 2020, as well as 2 to avoid.
Reviews of the 9 Best Brio Water Dispensers, Plus 2 to Avoid
1. Black Bottleless Direct Water Purification Cooler Dispenser with 1,500-Gallon Capacity Water Filtration System Review
This is the best Brio bottleless water dispenser. It uses a direct line to provide up to 1500 gallons of water. But, the top feature is probably he multi-stage filtration. The filtration system removes as many impurities with a top of the line water filters.
The Black Bottleless Direct Water Purification Cooler Dispenser with 1,500-Gallon Capacity Water Filtration System is easy to install. Unlike other direct bottleless water dispensers that require a plumber, you can easily install this unit yourself.
You might initially question the size of this Brio bottleless water dispenser because it’s, well, bottleless. But it makes better use of the space than any other water dispenser would need. The bottom of the Black Bottleless Direct Water Purification Cooler Dispenser with 1,500-Gallon Capacity Water Filtration System is a steel reservoir and shelves.
The faucets are easy to use, and the front has a beautiful LED display that has an adjustable thermostat.
2. Brio and Magic Mountain Water Products Presents the Brio CLBC3000U Countertop Bottleless Water Dispenser Review
This unit is the best Brio countertop bottleless water cooler available. Brio coming together with Magic Mountain Water Products created a fantastic countertop product.
The interior design is all stainless steel making it exceptionally easy to clean. The cold water supply holds 1-gallon of water and chills about 6 ounces of water per hour. This is the perfect solution for tiny homes, or apartments. It’s also gaining popularity as the small office water dispenser.
What makes this unit exceptional is the mechanical faucets and functions. This unit can withstand a power outage or storm because it relies on mechanical construction rather than electrical.
Although the unit cannot heat or cool without power, it still serves its function as a water dispenser. It also filters the water better than most other dispensers available. If you have a small space, you shouldn’t pass up the Brio, and Magic Mountain Water Products Presents the Brio CLBC3000U Countertop Bottleless Water Dispenser.
3. Brio Essential Series Bottom Load Hot, Cold, and Room Water Cooler Dispenser Review
This system is the best Brio bottom loading water dispenser you could imagine. The indicator light signals when hot or cold water is ready. The LED indicator also shows you when you need to change the bottle.
The top feature of the Brio Essential Series Bottom Load Hot, Cold, and Room Water Cooler Dispenser is the tri-temper push button function. The push button faucet allows any user to easily choose between hot, cold, or room temperature water. The spout function does have a child-lock so that children can’t accidentally burn themselves.
What makes this system the best Brio bottom loading water dispenser is the design. Because the unit uses durable materials and a smart structure, the Brio Essential Series Bottom Load Hot, Cold, and Room Water Cooler Dispenser will last for years. You’ll find that it’s the best Brio self-cleaning water dispenser available.
4. Brio Striped Porcelain Ceramic Water Dispenser Crock with Faucet Review
Electric free, easy setup and it’s budget-friendly. There’s no reason to avoid this water dispenser. It’s great for kitchens, RVs, and camping. Fill up this dispenser crock with a little ice and water, and you’ll have fresh cold drinking water all day.
The crock stands at about 9.5-inches tall and is about the same size wide. The Brio Striped Porcelain Ceramic Water Dispenser Crock with Faucet is easy to clean. This porcelain water dispenser is dishwasher safe which is a make or break aspect for some people.
The Brio Striped Porcelain Ceramic Water Dispenser Crock with Faucet might look small, but it can support any round or rectangular water bottles that hold 2-5 gallons. What makes this water dispenser even better is that it’s entirely lead and BPA free.
These style water dispensers are options that aren’t fit for the workplace unless you’re tight on space. But, a lot of small offices use them when they have the counter space availability.
5. Brio Gradient Porcelain Ceramic Water Dispenser Review
This crock-style water dispenser fits comfortably into any kitchen. It is visually appealing, which is a bonus, but it also supports any water bottle that holds between 2 and 5 gallons. It’s a tiny wonder because it doesn’t take up much counter space at all.
The Brio Gradient Porcelain Ceramic Water Dispenser is a true water dispenser as it doesn’t provide hot or cold water. But, it’s entirely lead, cadmium and BPA free. This dispenser is completely food safe.
Probably the top feature for this water dispenser is how easy it is to clean. You just empty the dispenser and flip it into the dishwasher.
Its lid is more decorative than anything else as you can’t have it on when you have a water bottle in the dispenser. But, the cover provides a lot of options for anyone who uses this dispenser when camping.
6. Brio CL520 Commercial Grade Hot and Cold Top Load Water Dispenser Cooler Review
The Brio CL520 in a flat black is the worry-free water dispenser option. It’s a top loading water dispenser that doesn’t look like every other top loading dispenser out there. The cabinet uses a sturdy ABS plastic that doesn’t erode with chemical cleaning. It also withstands quite a bit of abuse.
This unit is great for busy offices and workplaces with a lot of moving machinery. The Brio CL520 Commercial Grade Hot and Cold Top Load Water Dispenser Cooler dispenses both hot and cold water without much of a wait time. The small compressor is very efficient but does continue to run on its lowest cycle when power saving.
The durable black design fits nicely into any kitchen or office. But it’s becoming a favorite throughout many warehouses, and in areas that have low-quality drinking water. It uses a basic filtration system that doesn’t require much maintenance or cleaning.
7. Brio Essential Series Top Load Hot, Cold and Room Water Cooler Dispenser Review
One of the top budget water dispensers available. It uses a small compressor to offer on the spot, ice-cold water as well as steaming hot water. Room temperature water is always available. This unit is the best Brio top load water cooler.
Although top load water dispensers aren’t everyone’s favorite, this appliance will fit well in any kitchen or office. The Brio Essential Series Top Load Hot, Cold and Room Water Cooler Dispenser is a go-to product.
This model can also be considered the best stainless steel Brio water cooler available, as its design uses completely stainless steel cold and hot reservoirs, which stay cleaner for longer. The stainless steel interior also helps extend the pure taste which people love from water cooler dispensers. The LED indicators do help to let you know when the water is heating or cooling.
The only downside to this water dispenser is that there’s a lot of time spent waiting for water to heat or chill. Instead, use the room temperature water function, and grab some ice!
8. Brio and Magic Mountain Water Products Present the Brio CLW3000U Countertop Bottleless Water Dispenser Only Review
This system is a portion of a more extensive system, the missing part that is found in the complete system is the water filter. These small, countertop and bottleless systems are great for anyone who is in a small living space.
The Brio and Magic Mountain Water Products Present the Brio CLW3000U Countertop Bottleless Water Dispenser Only is a popular choice for RVs, tiny homes, small apartments, and more.
There is a safety lock on the water spout for hot water which helps prevent burns for children. Children can get their water without parents worrying about them getting hurt. The point-of-use water dispenser makes it easy to avoid monthly water delivers or dumping water bottles.
This unit is an excellent system for anyone that is on the go but needs access to clean, cool, drinking water. The hot water spout comes out steaming but not boiling which is a plus.
9. Brio CL500 commercial Grade Hot and Cold Top Load Water Dispenser Review
The Brio CL500 commercial Grade Hot and Cold Top Load Water Dispenser is the best hot and cold Brio water cooler dispenser. It uses a simple design to ensure that your hot and cold water is always available.
Water dispensers use much smaller compressors than water coolers do, and that usually means a lot of waiting time for anything other than room temperature water. This Brio battles this with reservoirs. The hot and cold reservoirs don’t affect the purity or taste of the water.
The key feature of the Brio CL500 commercial Grade Hot, and Cold Top Load Water Dispenser is its durability. It uses a safe design to prevent tipping and burns. A safety-switch is on the hot faucet, so children can’t accidentally injure themselves.
The design can withstand about 300-pounds of weight. But, this top-loading dispenser isn’t for everyone. The top load design requires that you pick up and invert the bottles of water regularly.
Avoid – Brio Room Temperature Water Dispenser Review
Don’t let the name fool you. It is supposed to dispense cold water. Brio Room Temperature Water Dispenser allows for 2 temperatures with a thermostat setting but, the stainless steel tank fails the rest of the unit.
Because of its generally poor construction, there are many instances where it stops dispensing water. The unit’s inability to stop dispensing water is surprising. As a top loading water dispenser, it relies on gravity.
The other primary issue is the price. For a top loading water dispenser that only works on occasion, the price is too high. You can easily find a self-cleaning water dispenser with a reliable system without spending a dollar more. Overall this is the worst Brio water cooler on the market.
Avoid – Brio Commercial Grade Bottleless Ultra Safe Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filter Cooler Dispenser Review
If you can, avoid this Brio reverse osmosis water cooler. The Brio Commercial Grade Bottleless Ultra Safe Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filter Cooler Dispenser is the classic case of a simple design having too many complicated features.
The function of a multi-stage filter with reverse osmosis compromises the dispensing function that this Brio reverse osmosis water cooler unit should have. It is supposed to filter well and provide 3 different temperatures of water.
The first thing you’ll notice out of the box is that it doesn’t come with any of the filter necessary for it to function correctly. If you get the filters and then install them, you’ll see a few other issues arise.
The filters leave a lot of room for error within the housing, and it’s the filter system that leads to leaks.
2020 Buyers Guide to the Best Brio Water Dispensers
Finding the best Brio water dispenser of 2020 starts with knowing what aspects to look for in a quality water dispenser. You want to think about how the water loads into the unit, where the water dispenser will be, and any extra features you want. These aspects will guide you towards the right Brio water dispenser for you.
- Top and Bottom Loading Water Dispensers: There are 2 loading types of water dispensers, top, and bottom loading. A top-loading bottled water dispenser usually is less expensive because they can be a pain. Rather than inserting a pump into the water bottle you have to flip the jug over onto the top. Top loading water dispensers are what most people think of when they envision a generic water cooler. Top loading water dispensers are losing in popularity, but they have their advantages. Bottom loading water dispensers rely on a pump or siphon to get the water out of the jug and into your cup. Rather than lifting the water container up and into the dispenser, you slide it underneath. These systems are better for office environments as they don’t have the risk of tipping over.
- Where Will You Put Your Water Dispenser: There are options available for both countertop and freestanding Brio water dispensers. Where you will put your water dispenser will decide which type you need. For many people using it at home, they need a freestanding water dispenser to sustain the household’s needs. But, in an office, you might only need enough water to get you through the day. In these cases, a countertop option is the right fit. Both the countertop and freestanding options need to be close to an outlet, so consider that as well. But if you buy a countertop option because it’s smaller, you might come to hate how much counter space you’ve lost. But, if you opt for the freestanding option, you lose floor space. Weigh your options carefully.
- Extra Features: Some people expect a little extra from their appliances. Many homeowners and office managers hate appliances that serve one purpose. But, you have to be careful with adding too many features to a water dispenser. There are many instances where adding features will detract from its core purpose. Many Brio water dispensers can provide instant hot water. Offices find this is a great feature for those who use a French press for their coffee. It also helps keep the smell of burnt coffee out of the office. Another extra feature is the ease of cleaning. A pure and fresh taste only lasts as long as the unit is clean. If you’re using a countertop option at home, you want something that is easy to wash every couple of days. Many people look for a water dispenser that has a filter system as well.
What’s the difference between a Brio water dispenser and a Brio water cooler?
In short, the difference is the temperature at which the water dispenses. A Brio water dispenser will provide water at room temperature. A Brio water cooler uses an electronic system to chill the water before it hits your cup.
A dispenser still gives you the same crisp, clear and clean water that a cooler does. If you live in an area where the drinking water is substandard, you need a water dispenser. Many people use a Brio water dispenser for their cooking and cleaning as well as for drinking water.
Some people prefer that they don’t have to wait for cold water with a water cooler. But other people prefer a water dispenser because it saves energy and time. You can find a cold and hot water dispenser, although they are slightly more expensive.
✅ Brio Water Dispensers: Reviews of the 9 Best Brio Water Dispensers, Plus the 2 Worst to Avoid ❎:
Final Thoughts on Buying the Best Brio Water Dispensers
When you’re looking for the right Brio water cooler, you need to consider what features you need. The top-rated Brio water cooler of 2020 for a smaller home or office space, might simply be a top loading water dispenser, or a bottleless cooler for the countertop. Whereas to provide water to a full staff of workers at your office, a Brio bottom load model could be right for you. With the in-depth information we’ve provided, you will be better suited to make an informed purchase decision for the right Brio water dispenser to meet your home or office needs.