Buying the best Primo water dispenser is important if you wish to keep your water cool and clean, while also having access to warm water on demand for home or office. Primo has become somewhat of a preferred brand, along with dispenser makers like Whirlpool, Brio and Avalon, when it comes to top loading, or bottom load systems, as well as porcelain dispensers. We’ve researched and discovered the seven top-rated Primo water dispensers, as well as the worst one to avoid.
Reviews of the 7 Best Primo Water Dispenser, Plus the Worst 1 to Avoid
After we looked at the many different water dispensers manufactured by the Primo brand, we found this to be the best Primo bottom load self-cleaning water dispenser current available on the market. The Primo Stainless Steel 1 Spout Self-Cleaning Bottom Load Water Cooler Dispenser offer free different temperature settings, including hot and cold, as well as a cool temperature setting. The hot water dispenser has a child-lock feature included avoiding accidental dispensing of hot water, which can be harmful, especially to children. The device is extremely easy to clean, due to the removable drip tray, made from stainless steel. It is easy to fill up the bottom tray with water. The water bottles are also kept inside a cover, which provides for a more overall attractive look when placing the water dispenser in your kitchen.
The Primo Stainless Steel 1 Spout Bottom Load Water Cooler Dispenser is most likely the best stainless steel Primo water cooler you will find, especially when you cannot afford some of the higher end options that are currently available on the market. This water dispenser also comes with three different settings for the water’s temperature, including cold, cool and hot options. The built-in touch controls make it very easy to pour a glass of ice-cold water or to fill a cup with hot water to make some coffee or tea. This water dispenser is made from stainless steel and only comes in black color. It comes with built-in child safety features and the attractive door attached to the bottom will hide the bottle that the dispenser uses for easy access to water. The Primo Stainless Steel 1 Spout Bottom Load Water Cooler Dispenser features a quiet operation when heating and cooling water.
3. Primo Water Cooler Dispenser + Pet Station Review
If you are looking to buy a water cooler and dispenser without spending too much money, then this is the best Primo water cooler on a budget for you. The Primo Water Cooler Dispenser + Pet Station comes with a number of useful features that are often not found in similar devices. It is mounted on the floor, instead of the countertop, and features a special section that dispenses water at a cool, but not too cold, the temperature for your pets. The pet bowl can be easily cleaned and is dishwasher safe. This water dispenser provides settings for both hot and cold water. An LED light featured on the front panel of the water dispenser also makes it easy to grab a glass of water at night.
The best Primo bottom load water dispenser is the Primo White 2 Spout Bottom Load Water Cooler Dispenser. The dispenser comes in an attractive white color that easily fits in with different types of kitchen décors. Water can be either heated or cooled down and is dispensed through the use of the convenient touch controls that are built into the front panel of the dispenser. Water is loaded in an accompanying bottle, which is stored in the bottom compartment of the water dispenser, ensuring that the device looks great without any bottles, wires or pipes visible from the outside. This water dispenser comes with a one-year warranty and features a stainless steel design to provide the customer with durable performance.
If you are looking for the best Primo water cooler of 2020, then be sure to take a look at the Primo Black Pro-Plus 2 Spout Bottom Load Water Cooler Dispenser. This water dispenser provides a balanced set of features – it comes at a relatively affordable price and provides a range of features that will be useful on hot summer days and in the kitchen while cooking. The Primo Black Pro-Plus 2 Spout Bottom Load Water Cooler Dispenser offers a fast-flow dispensing technology, which provides a faster way to fill up a glass of water or even a sports bottle. Cleaning this dispenser’s internal parts is easy, and the internal drip tray can be placed in the dishwasher.
6. Primo White 2 Spout Top Load Water Cooler Dispenser Review
We found the Primo White 2 Spout Top Load Water Cooler Dispenser to be the best Primo top load water dispenser that is currently offered by this band. This is one of the more affordable options from this brand, but still offers a large number of useful features that will make grabbing a glass of water or having access to warm water for cooking a breeze. This water dispenser provides both hot and cold temperature settings. Compatible water bottles are mounted on the top of this water dispenser. The bottle holder features a spill-proof design to reduce the risk of spills while mounting a bottle. A removable drip tray makes it easy to clean the dispenser.
If you have a little more money to spend and you are looking for the best high-end Primo water dispenser, then consider taking a look at the Primo Pewter 3 Spout Bottom Load Water Cooler Dispenser. This product provides a number of features that are sure to satisfy all of your needs in regards to water in the kitchen. It has a compact design and will easily fit on to your kitchen countertop. The water dispenser features easy bottle loading and a stainless steel design to ensure the device is durable and will last for a more significant amount of time. Cleaning the water dispenser is easy, thanks to the removable drip tray that can be cleaned with your dishwasher. There is no need for expensive installation procedures with this water dispenser, as a water bottle comes included that can easily be refilled.
Now, for the worst Primo water dispenser on the market, we found the Primo Black Professional 1 Spout Self-Sanitizing Bottom Load Cooler Dispenser to be a particularly negative option when looking at past customer opinions. The overall quality of this water dispenser does not seem to match the quality of other dispensers and water coolers from this brand. The device has some useful features, such as a self-cleaning mechanism, along with the ability to dispense either hot or cold water, according to the needs of the user. It also comes with a child-safety feature that avoids accidental spills of hot water and is made from stainless steel for better overall durability.
2020 Buyers Guide to the Best Primo Water Dispenser:
There are a variety of water dispensers on the market from the Primo brand. This can make it quite confusing for you, the consumer, to know which one you should buy and which ones to avoid. We’ve compiled some important factors that you should take a look at while shopping for a Primo water dispenser.
3 Main Points to Consider
- Temperature Regulation: While shopping for a simple water dispenser is useful, a great factor about Primo as a brand is that they tend to build useful features into their devices – including temperature regulation features. Many of the water dispensers offered by this brand come with two different tanks, allowing for two different temperatures to be maintained. The one side of the dispenser would provide you instant access to clean, cold water. The other side of the dispenser would offer you access to clean, warm water instead. By opting for a device with both features, you have cold water as a refreshment and to clean food before using them in the kitchen, as well as warm water that makes cooking easier and much faster.
- Water Filtration: Apart from looking for a dispenser that provides built-in temperature regulation features, you should also consider opting for an option that comes with an internal water filtration system. The majority of the water dispensers from the Primo brand that filters water prior to dispensing the water is promoted to include a water sanitization feature. Public water systems are often polluted with toxins and microorganisms that can be harmful to your health over the long-term. By opting for a water dispenser that filters water for you, you can fill up the device or connect it directly to your main water supply and be rest assured that the water will be free from toxins by the time you drink it. Not all of the water coolers and dispensers offered by this brand provides this feature.
- Size And Convenience: Another important factor to consider when buying a water dispenser made by the Primo band is the size of the dispenser. They come in a variety of different sizes. There is no exact right size to be mentioned here, as the most appropriate size of such a device will differ from one person to another. You need to take into account where you would like to place the water dispenser and how much space is available at that specific location. Additionally, consider how much water you would need to be kept cool or warm, or filtered, on a daily basis. Opt for a larger device if more people will be given access to the water dispenser to ensure it does not run out of water too quickly, but do not opt for a dispenser that is too large, as this would take up more space than needed and cost you more money.
Will Primo water coolers filter my water?
A lot of water dispenses and coolers that are available today are promoted as filtration systems as well. The manufacturers of these dispensers tend to include multiple features in one single device in order to make the use of the dispenser more convenient and help the customer avoid having to use multiple devices to achieve one goal – which would be clean, cold water in this case.
When buying from the Primo brand, you will notice that a lot of their dispensers offer sanitization features that help to clean water and remove toxins, as well as possibly harmful microorganisms, from water before dispensing it through the included tap or another mechanism that is used to dispense water from the device.
It is important that you do take note that not all of Primo’s water dispenses or coolers offer built-in sanitization systems and water filters. If you are interested in such features, make sure to look for an option that offers these features.
✅Primo Water Dispenser: Reviews of the 7 Best Primo Water Dispenser, Plus the Worst 1 to Avoid ❎:
Final Thoughts on Buying the Best Primo Water Dispenser
With Primo being one of the top brands in water coolers, warmers, and dispensers, we’ve decided to take a look at the best Primo water dispenser of 2020 in this post. We outlined the top options Primo bottom load water dispensers, along with top load options, to make sure you know which dispenser will be suited to what your home or office needs; whether it is to simply keep your water cold or to give you instant access to clean, filtered water as well.