While a sink provides a basic functional feature in a kitchen, in the modern world, people tend to focus a lot of how their sink looks, along with how it works. There are different features that people tend to look for. If you are looking for a kitchen sink that combines a great look with exceptional durability, then a granite composite sink might be a good option for your kitchen. Knowing that you are buying the one of the best granite composite sinks for the kitchen of 2021 will ensure you install a high-quality sink that is well constructed, and will last for several decades, thanks to the durable structure of granite composite. We’ve researched and discovered the seven top-rated granite composite sinks for the kitchen of 2021, as well as the worst one to avoid.
Reviews of the 7 Best Granite Composite Sinks for Kitchen, Plus 1 to Avoid
1. Kraus KGU-413B 31 inch Undermount Single Bowl Black Onyx Granite Kitchen Sink Review
We did extensive research in order to ensure we can bring you the best granite composite sink for the kitchen of 2021. After we analyzed and compared a lot of the options available at the moment, we found that Kraus KGU-413B 31 inch Undermount Single Bowl Black Onyx Granite Kitchen Sink to offer high-standards in terms of quality and durability. At the same time, this particular sink is very affordable when compared to some of the other options that are on the market at the moment.
The Kraus KGU-413B 31 inch Undermount Single Bowl Black Onyx Granite Kitchen Sink is made from 80% natural granite and has a depth of 8.66 inches. This black kitchen sink has a stone-like appearance and feel to it. It is also heat resistant, and a thermal finishing process helps to protect the material from damage. In addition to the sink, the product also comes with a number of convenient accessories that will be useful once the sink has been installed.
To watch the Kraus KGU-413B 31 inch Undermount Single Bowl Black Onyx Granite Kitchen Sink Review on YouTube, click here.
2. Kraus KGD-54GREY Forteza Granite Kitchen Sink Review
The second option on our list is probably the best Krause granite composite sink that you will find if you are looking to spend a little more for a top-quality product that will never fail to impress. The Kraus KGD-54GREY Forteza Granite Kitchen Sink is made from high-quality granite composite material and was designed to withstand as much as 650 degrees (Fahrenheit) of heat. The product features a double bowl design and comes with a low center divider.
The sink itself is deep to ensure larger items from the kitchen can be placed into the sink. The material used in the construction of the Kraus KGD-54GREY Forteza Granite Kitchen Sink is soundproof, which means operations inside the sink will be much quieter compared to a stainless-steel sink, for example. This particular sink offers dual mounting capability, which means you have flexible options that you can choose from when it comes to installing the sink in your kitchen.
To watch the Kraus KGD-54GREY Forteza Granite Kitchen Sink Review on YouTube, click here.
If you prefer a different brand, then consider the Franke Ellipse 33” Dual Mount Granite Double Bowl Kitchen Sink. This is the best Franke granite composite sink for a kitchen design that we were able to find and it comes with a number of convenient features that could make this the ideal sink for your kitchen. The sink is also available in a variety of colors, including Mocha, Onyx, Linen, and Champagne – you can easily choose the color that best matches the existing interior décor of your kitchen.
The Franke Ellipse 33” Dual Mount Granite Double Bowl Kitchen Sink has a nine-inch depth in its bowl, which means larger items can be fitted and washed more easily. The granite used in the construction of this sink is made from quality materials that help to minimize the chance of damage to granite surface.
To watch the Franke Ellipse 33” Dual Mount Granite Double Bowl Kitchen Sink Review on YouTube, click here.
After some research, we found that the best Blanco granite composite sink for kitchen design currently available on the market would be the Blanco 440194 Single 9-1/2 Bowl Depth Undermount, Anthracite. This one has multiple options to choose from when you start the installation process. It can be installed as an undermount sink or as a drop-in sink. The product is made from 80% granite in order to ensure the sturdiness of the material and to assure the surface is resistant to scratches, as well as to ensure the surface can withstand high temperatures.
The Blanco 440194 Single 9-1/2 Bowl Depth Undermount offers a relatively deep internal bowl that can be used for washing dishes and even while preparing food. The product also comes with a limited lifetime warranty and an additional flat deck featured by the sink allows for easy installation of additional faucets.
To watch the Blanco 440194 Single 9-1/2 Bowl Depth Undermount, Anthracite Review on YouTube, click here.
5. Kraus KGD-442WHITE Quarza Granite Kitchen Sink Review
Next on our list is the Kraus KGD-442WHITE Quarza Granite Kitchen Sink, definitely one of the more attractive options that are available from this brand. This one comes in a range of different colors, with the default color being a white kitten sink. In addition to the white-colored option, you can also buy this sink in Onyx Black, Gray, Brown, and Black. The product has a relatively deep bowl, measuring in at over 10 inches. You can install the sink as either a top mount or an under mount, depending on your own personal preferences. The granite that is used to construct the sink is a premium-grade material that provides for a sturdier and much more durable performance.
To watch the Kraus KGD-442WHITE Quarza Granite Kitchen Sink Review on YouTube, click here.
6. Ruvati 33 x 22-inch Dual-Mount Granite Composite Single Bowl Kitchen Sink Review
The Ruvati 33 x 22-inch Dual-Mount Granite Composite Single Bowl Kitchen Sink can be installed in a variety of ways due to the flexible dual mounting features. This product is made from 80% natural granite and provides exceptional durability. Even though the majority of granite composite kitchen sinks can be damaged with the use of harsh chemicals, this particular product was built to last – even when such harsh chemicals are used to clean the surface. Hot objects can be placed on the Ruvati 33 x 22 inch Dual-Mount Granite Composite Single Bowl Kitchen Sink, as the material is able to withstand temperatures as high as 536 degrees (Fahrenheit). The sink comes, by default, in a Midnight Black color, but is also available in two additional colors, including Metallic Gray and Black Galaxy.
To watch the Ruvati 33 x 22-inch Dual-Mount Granite Composite Single Bowl Kitchen Sink Review on YouTube, click here.
7. Hoch Int’l Imports, Ltd. G-3218S-W, White Granite Composite Single Bowl Kitchen Sink Review
The final entry in our list of the best options that you can choose from when you are looking to buy a new granite composite kitchen sink is the Hoch Int’l Imports, Ltd. G-3218S-W, White Granite Composite Single Bowl Kitchen Sink. The sink features a single bowl design and includes an appropriate drain for added convenience. The depth of the bowl allows for large kitchenware items to be washed and used inside the sink. The material consists of 20% Acrylic and 80% granite, and is completely resistant to heat, even at high temperatures — one thing that makes the Hoch Int’l Imports, Ltd. G-3218S-W, White Granite Composite Single Bowl Kitchen Sink unique is the fact that the surface features a unique texture that is different from what you may be used to if you have utilized a granite composite kitchen sink in the past.
To watch the Hoch Int’l Imports, Ltd. G-3218S-W, White Granite Composite Single Bowl Kitchen Sink Review on YouTube, click here.
There are many options available when it comes to buying and installing a new granite composite kitchen sink. While many of them are durable and will surely impress you, there are a few of these sinks that you should rather steer clear from. After we did a lot of research, we found that the worst granite composite sink for the kitchen on the market is definitely the Blanco 442077 Diamond Equal Double Low Divide Undermount. This particular option is made from 80% granite, and the material does not seem as strong and durable as some of the other sink options available. Furthermore, the price of the Blanco 442077 Diamond Equal Double Low Divide Undermount is also higher than many alternative options.
To watch the Blanco 442077 Diamond Equal Double Low Divide Undermount Review on YouTube, click here.
2018 Buyers Guide to the Best Granite Composite Sinks for Kitchen:
The process of buying a granite composite sink to install in your kitchen, you’ll notice that there are many brands out there that manufactures these products. They come in a variety of options, colors, and sizes. You will feel confused quickly after you start your search for the perfect sink for your kitchen, as the number of options available is simply too great. To simplify things, you should take into account a few points that should be looked at while you are browsing the various options that are currently available. Let’s take a look at three of the most crucial things to look at while you are shopping for that perfect granite composite sink for your kitchen.
3 Main Points to Consider:
- Manufacturing Brand: The very first point that you should look at when you browse the sinks available would be the brand that manufactures the sink. There is a relatively large number of options available that you can utilize, but they are not all equal in terms of quality, appearance, and the overall performance of the products that they offer. When you find a particular sink that you might like and would like to install in your kitchen, it would be a good idea to do some research on the manufacturing brand before making your final decision. Try to find out if the brand is able to deliver quality products.In addition to considering the overall quality of products manufactured by that brand, see if you can find out more about the brand’s customer service. If you ever run into a problem with the sink, you will certainly want to get in touch with the brand in order to solve the issue that you are facing – if their customer service lacks, then you might not be able to get a response from them or it might be very difficult to get in touch with the company.
- Granite Composite Quality: Granite composite is an exceptionally sturdy and durable material, but only when you get a sink that is made from the right type of granite composite that was manufactured through the appropriate process. For this reason, it is crucial that you consider the quality of the granite composite material used in the manufacturing of the particular sink that you might be interested in. Many brands who manufacture granite composite products will be able to tell you if the materials they use in the construction of the sink you want to buy are appropriate. Look for features such as products that are resistant to heat. It would also be a good idea to opt for a product that comes with a warranty. Many of the brands who specializes in producing some of the higher quality granite composite sinks would go as far as to provide you with a lifetime warranty.
- Price: The third point that you should also look at and avoid overlooking when you start to shop for a granite composite sink for the kitchen would be the price. The price tags of these products vary a lot. There are cheap options, expensive options and, of course, a lot of the “in-between” priced sinks. You will need to know how much you can spend on a granite composite kitchen sink before you set out to search for one of these products. This way, you will avoid spending too much on one of these products. You need to work the price of the sink into the budget you have for your kitchen renovation. While setting up a budget, be realistic. While it is important that you avoid overpaying for a product that you could have gotten at a cheaper price, do not make your budget too low. This way, you’ll likely end up with a sink that is not made from quality granite composite, and you may need a replacement sooner than with the better quality options that are available.
What is granite composite sink?
With granite composite sinks becoming popular, more people are starting to look at what these sinks really are and to help them determine if adding such a sink to their kitchen is a good option. The material that these sinks are made from is a blend of both acrylic resins and granite stone. The resulting material is sturdy, hard, and perfect for use in environments where day-to-day use of the material will be needed – such as the kitchen, of course.
There are many benefits associated with the use of granite composite sinks. For example, with many other types of sinks, you are not able to place hot pots on the surface. Granite composite, on the other hand, is very resistant to heat. You can place a pot that just came off the stove in the sink, and you won’t have to worry about any issues with the sink – such as burnt stains.
Granite composite sinks are available in different colors and sizes. There are also a variety of shapes that you can choose from. You are also able to choose between single and double bowl options, depending on the available size in your kitchen and, of course, your personal preferences.
Granite composite sink vs stainless steel comparison:
Two of the most popular options available in terms of sinks for kitchens include sink made from stainless steel, and the alternative option, being composite sinks. Both of these have their pros and cons that need to be considered, but overall, many people do seem to prefer choosing a sink that is made from granite composite material.
Understanding the differences between these two materials is important to help you make the right choice when you are interested in fitting your kitchen with a new sink.
Stainless steel is generally considered relatively durable as it is resistant to chips, as well as to cracks. Granite composite, however, is resistant to more than just chips and cracks. This particular material does not stain, and it is heat resistant. On the other hand, stainless steel does seem to be easier to clean in general, whereas granite composite can suffer damage when harsh chemicals are used to clean the surface.
Granite composite sinks pros cons: why have a granite composite sink for your kitchen?
Granite composite has a number of benefits over other options. As previously mentioned, this material is heat resistant, and it will not scratch or start to crack. The only real downside to having a granite composite sink in your kitchen would be the fact that some types of cleaning products can damage the material. If you stick to mild cleaning products, however, you’ll have a beautiful and long-lasting sink in your kitchen that is durable and one that will continue to give you the functionality that you expect from a sink.
While stainless steel usually only comes in a preset color, sinks that are made from granite composite can be found in a large variety of colors. This means you can choose a color that will perfectly match the interior décor of your kitchen.
Best Granite Composite Sinks for Kitchens (2021 Buyers Guide):
Final Thoughts on Buying the Best Granite Composite Sinks for Kitchen:
When it comes to deciding which type of sink you want to install in your kitchen, there are many different options that you can choose from. Most people know that a granite composite sink is one of the most durable options on the market and can also provide a very attractive design at the same time. This type of sink can also withstand high temperatures, making them ideal for placing a pot in after you have cooked food. With a large number of options available, it is crucial that you ensure you buy one of the best granite composite sinks for the kitchen of 2021 to make sure the product is made from quality materials and will provide you with the durable performance that you come to expect from one of these sinks.