Farmhouse sinks have become quite popular, taking on an antique look and mixing the appearance with modern styles to create sophisticated accessories for any kind of kitchen. Many people are starting to utilize farmhouse sinks because of the fact that they tend to be deeper and offer more room to wash larger items in the kitchen. One thing that is certainly necessary when it comes to installing faucets for farmhouse style kitchens is a faucet that matches the style of the sink.
There are various options to choose from on the market, but only some will give you the quality, convenience, and the style that you truly desire. Buying a great kitchen faucet for farmhouse sink of 2020 will ensure your entire sink, including the faucet, looks great and integrates well with their surroundings.
We’ve researched and discovered the seven top-rated kitchen faucet for farmhouse sink of 2020, as well as one to avoid.
Reviews of the 7 Best Kitchen Faucet for Farmhouse Sink, Plus 1 to Avoid
1. Kraus Farmhouse Single Bowl Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink Review
After we analyzed a large number of options that are currently available, we found the best kitchen faucet for farmhouse sink to be the Kraus Farmhouse Single Bowl Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink. This is not just a faucet, but rather a complete package that comes with both a stainless steel farmhouse-style sink and a perfect stainless-steel kitchen faucet that blends in perfectly with the sink.
The price might be a little high for this one, but consider the fact that you get a complete package, and both products have been designed by one of the most trusted brands in this particular industry. In addition to the sink and the faucet, the package also includes a convenient soap dispenser.
Both of the main products that form part of this package are designed with a premium-grade, 16-gauge steel material to ensure they are both high-quality options that will last for a significant period of time. A satin finish further helps to protect the sink and the faucet against scratches, while also reducing the risk of the products becoming stained.
2. Kitchen Sink Faucet Stainless Steel Crea Two Function Farmhouse Sink Faucet Review
For those looking to buy the best single handle kitchen faucet for a farmhouse sink, the Kitchen Sink Faucet Stainless Steal Crea Two Function Farmhouse Sink Faucet might be the perfect option. This is one of the more affordable options on the market that are still made from high-quality materials that will ensure a durable product that lasts for a long period of time. It is extremely easy installation of this particular faucet, and it features a beautiful design that will most certainly be a complement to your farmhouse kitchen.
The faucet comes in three different options that you can choose from during the ordering process, with the default option being the brushed nickel design. A second brushed nickel design is also available, and a simpler brushed variety of the faucet. You can switch between two different water shapes, including aerator bubble and jet.
3. Bokalya Kitchen Faucet Commercial Farmhouse Spring Oil Rubbed Bronze Faucet Review
The Bokalya Kitchen Faucet Commercial Farmhouse Spring Oil Rubbed Bronze Faucet is another excellent if you are looking to modernize the traditional farmhouse kitchen style. This particular faucet comes with a pull-down faucet that is most certainly convenient for times when you need to clean specific items like a grill.
There are three different water modes that you can select from. The sprayer has a high-pressure system that will deliver water more effectively for pressurized cleaning. A special pause function is also built into the sprayer that allows you to stop the water flow whenever needed instantly.
Water temperature can easily be controlled with the single-handed control that is built into the faucet. The product fits different types of water supply systems and is also compatible with a variety of adapters.
4. SOQO Commercial Farmhouse Kitchen Bar Basin Faucet Review
If you are looking for a product that perfectly balanced quality with affordability, then be sure to take a look at the SOQO Commercial Farmhouse Kitchen Bar Basin Faucet. This particular product comes in a variety of color options and styles that you can choose from, such as the default Chrome Finish option. Other varieties include the Oil Rubbed Bronze, the standard Chrome option, and the Brushed Nickel design option.
The SOQO Commercial Farmhouse Kitchen Bar Basin Faucet offers a new kind of spool that is made from specially designed ceramics. The spool is rustproof and will help to regulate the water flow accurately and more conveniently. The water flows through the faucet smoothly and silently, and the product comes with a customer satisfaction guarantee. This ensures that you either get true value for the money you spend on the product, or you can ask the manufacturer for a refund on your purchase.
5. Bokalya Heavy Duty Single Handle Stainless Steel Farmhouse Pull-Down Sprayer Kitchen Sink Faucet Review
The Bokalya Heavy Duty Single Handle Stainless Steel Farmhouse Pull-Down Faucet Kitchen Sink is made from top-quality materials to ensure the faucet is durable and will not rust after a few uses. The steel design will seamlessly integrate with the existing features and décor of your kitchen, while the internal construction of the faucet ensures that the water flow is in a smooth manner to avoid spillage.
The faucet features a built-in deck plate and an easy installation procedure to make it a more convenient choice. This is a very affordable option compared to some of the other faucets that are appropriate for farmhouse kitchens available on the market and is compatible with both single and three-hole systems.
6. Bokalya High Arc Single Handle Farmhouse Oil Rubbed Bronze Pull-Down Sprayer Kitchen Sink Faucet Review
Another very affordable option when looking to add a quality faucet to your farmhouse-style kitchen would be the Bokalya High Arc Single Handle Farmhouse Oil Rubbed Bronze Pull-Down Sprayer Kitchen Sink Faucet. This one features a 360-degree spout that can be turned in any direction.
The system features a single-handle lever that makes using the product significantly easier compared to some of the other options that are currently available. In addition to the main faucet, the package also comes with a convenient deck plate.
The Bokalya High Arc Single Handle Farmhouse Oil Rubbed Bronze Pull-Down Sprayer Kitchen Sink Faucet is compatible with different types of water supply systems, including those with a single hole installation procedure and three-hole options. The product is easy to move, and the detachable sprayer adds additional functionality to the faucet. The interior and exterior construction has been coated with rust-resistant layers to ensure the product does not rust and to prevent mineral build-ups on the inside of the faucet.
7. Kitchen Sink Faucet High Arc Rose Gold Single Handle Pull-Down Sprayer with Escutcheon Peppermint Review
The last option on our list of the top faucets that you can buy to install with your farmhouse-style kitchen is the Kitchen Sink Faucet High Arc Rose Gold Single Handle Pull-Down Sprayer with Escutcheon Peppermint. The product is designed by a trusted brand that specializes in a variety of related products.
The faucet comes at a very affordable price, at just under $120, and comes in two beautiful colors that will perfectly fit into your kitchen when combined with a modern farmhouse sink. These two colors include the default Macaroon Golden Bronze option, as well as a second option that features a silver color.
The faucet is relatively tall and is made from lead-free material, which means it is a much safer option compared to some of the other faucets that you will find on the market today. It can be installed through either a single hole or through three holes, depending on the design of your water supply in the kitchen.
Another beneficial feature of this faucet is that the package comes with all of the accessories that you need to install it in your kitchen – this reduces the extra expenses on your side to get the faucet installed and operational. The package also includes a deck plate, along with two fitting hoses that can be used to add additional functionality to the faucet.
After taking a look at some of the best faucets that you can choose from when you decide that you want to buy the perfect faucet to go with the farmhouse sink you have installed, we want to quickly share with you the worst kitchen faucets for farmhouse sinks on the market as well.
As mentioned before, not all options that are available will give you the convenience and performance that you desire when it comes to installing a new faucet in your kitchen – and if you are looking for a quality faucet, then avoid buying the Fuloon Farmhouse Victorian Kitchen Sink Chrome Kitchen Faucet.
This particular kitchen faucet is not made to the quality that you would come to expect from a faucet that you need to last for at least a couple of years. The Fuloon Farmhouse Victorian Kitchen Sink Chrome Kitchen Faucet features a single hole installation method, with both hot and cold switches to the side of the main faucet. It also comes with a single handle feature.
2020 Buyers Guide to the Best Kitchen Faucet for Farmhouse Sink:
Once you have decided that you wish to install a kitchen faucet for farmhouse sink, you’ll find that there is a countless number of options available on the market that you need to choose from. It can be quite difficult to filter through all of these options and choose the one particular faucet that is perfect for your farmhouse kitchen. To make this entire process easier, it is a good idea to have specific factors that you can take into account while you are looking at the options that are available. Below, we will share three important points that you should take into account when you are filtering through the large number of faucets that are available for farmhouse sinks, which will ultimately make the process faster, more convenient, and much easier.
3 Main Points to Consider:
- Appearance: Start by considering the appearance of the faucet that you might be looking at. For this point, it would be a good idea to know more-or-less what you are looking for before you start to look at the various options that are available. There are so many different styles available, which means starting your search without having any idea what you want will definitely make the process difficult and less convenient for you. Consider the color and style that you are after. It would be a good idea to take into consideration the color of the farmhouse sink you might have already installed in your kitchen. Most people like to have the faucet and sink match in color and style, so this will already make the process a little easier for you. Also consider whether you want the faucet to provide you with special features, such as a detachable head that can be utilized as a sprayer when needed. This is both a feature and a factor related to the actual appearance of the faucet. Another factor that you might want to consider in terms of appearance is the size of the faucet you would like to install. Some faucets are tall and thin, while others are relatively small. Decide on the specific size that you prefer to ensure you can more effectively filter through your options.
- Quality: A faucet is something that you want to install in your kitchen and use for an extended period of time without having to replace it, which is why the quality of the particular option that you might be interested in buying should also be a crucial factor that you should consider before you make a final decision as to buy the specific faucet or rather keep looking for another option. There are different factors that you should consider when you look at the quality of a particular faucet you might be interested in buying and installing with your farmhouse-style kitchen sink. Consider the materials used in the construction of the particular faucet as a priority when you are trying to determine its quality. A variety of materials are often used to manufacture kitchen faucets that go well with a farmhouse sink, but these materials are not equal in terms of quality.
- Price: Another important factor that you should consider is the price of a faucet. This really is a two-step process. Start by deciding on a budget that you are willing to spend on a faucet. Be realistic when you set a budget – don’t expect a $15 faucet to work flawlessly and to last for a significant period of time. You should budget in such a way that you can afford to buy a high-quality faucet – remember that this is an investment that you will be making, as a good faucet will last for several years and continue to look good perhaps even a decade after it was originally installed. It is also important that you ensure you are not overcharged for a faucet. Some sellers would charge too much for a faucet when similar options are available to a much lower price.
What separates a farmhouse sink from a standard sink?
The traditional farmhouse sink was designed to allow various objects to be placed inside the sink – in fact, and many people even bathed their babies inside these sinks. Modern takes on the farmhouse sink have adjusted the traditional design into a more modern approach, but still, provide many of the features that people gained from installing a farmhouse sink in their kitchen a few decades ago.
The main feature that separates a farmhouse sink from what is considered a standard sink would be the fact that a farmhouse sink is much deeper and provide a more significant amount of space to ensure larger objects that are used in the kitchen can be cleaned with ease. This means a farmhouse sink allows you to clean grills and other objects that would usually not easily fit into your standard kitchen sink, without any space restrictions.
Additionally, farmhouse sinks usually do not have any countertops or cabinets that may interfere with or obstruct your ability to utilize the sink.
Do farmhouse sinks require a special faucet?
The majority of the farmhouse sinks that are currently on the market does not include a built-in space for a faucet to be installed. Instead, the farmhouse sink is installed in such a way that the faucet needs to be added to a separate location that is attached to the sink – such as a countertop that overlaps a small part of the sink.
This is beneficial, as it means there really is no special features that you need to look out for when you are looking to buy the perfect faucet to be installed with your farmhouse sink. You can really decide to choose any faucet when you shop around for a faucet to install.
In the end, the fact that you have the freedom to choose any faucet means it will be much easier for you to find a specific faucet that matches with the design of the farmhouse sink – which really is what you are most likely aiming for.
Best Kitchen Faucet for Farmhouse Sink (2020 Buyers Guide):
Final Thoughts on Buying the Best Kitchen Faucet for Farmhouse Sink:
Once you have installed a farmhouse sink, you would surely want the faucet to match the appearance of the sink, but when it can be difficult to choose a kitchen faucet for farmhouse sink in 2020. We’ve done extensive research to bring you the best options that you can choose from, and we even looked at one of the worst options out there as well. This will make it much easier for you to choose a faucet that will satisfy all your needs and preferences, and ensure you do not waste your money on a faucet that you will only come to regret buying later on.